- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @YAhthegoat 

Welcome to shopify! Here are a couple of things that you could look into for improving your store's look and feel - 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. you can introduce an 'exit intent pop up' - basically a pop up that tries to stop your shoppers one last time before they leave. You could add a small 5-10% discount to tip off some of these shoppers.
  3. it's a good idea to get a chat option in the store. That way your shoppers can reach out to you from the store itself and it'll give you some direction about what the shopper is getting confused about.

4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here

040C65BE-80BB-44AE-94E3-32C5945BB8B4_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes