How to add (quantity button) to simple theme?

LeslieJ
2 0 0

Hi hi

I have been trying to add the quantity button to products on my simple theme. I can only do so on "featured products" but I don't like how the layout of featured products looks on my website. 

How do I add the quantity button to products in my collection OR to each product page themselves?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
109 18 21

Hey, @LeslieJ!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for posting, and a very warm welcome to the Community! You are able to add the quantity selector to each product page through the theme editor. I'd be happy to walk you through the steps below.

1) Firstly, head to online store > themes > customize.

2) Once you are in the customize mode, select products from the drop-down menu.

21-07-drlka-7p00m

3) On the left-hand panel you should have options for product pages and here we have a checkbox for enabling or disabling the quantity selector. Is this the method you have previously tried?

21-07-3xfnz-h1i0o

As you continue to customize and further develop your store, have you looked at ways you can also optimize your product page for increased sales? We have a fantastic blog post here that provides some top tips! Your brand is important everywhere, from social media images to your post-sale emails, but it’s especially important on your product pages.

If you have any questions please feel free to thread those below.

Cheers!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LeslieJ
2 0 0

Hi Moria

I do not have any "products" option when I try to customize in the themes section. I only have "featured products" in my simple theme.

0 Likes