How to add the logo of my local payment provider together with Mastercard and Visa badges?

Highlighted
Excursionist
36 0 1

Hi,

I have an integration with a local payment provider for the credit card payments and I need to add on the website the following badges: Mastercard, Visa and my payment provider's logo. I would really appreciate some help on this :-)

Thank you,

Raluca

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Raluca

Be happy to help you. Send me your website URL HERE and I'll send you video on how to do this. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hey there, @arpconsulting!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! This can be achieved through custom coding, are you comfortable with making edits to your code? What theme are you currently using?

If you're comfortable with customizing code on your own and are using one of our free themes, you can follow our Developer guide to add credit card icons. This customization won't work if your theme does not include the option to enable payment icons in the footer.

If you're using a Shopify theme but are unfamiliar with code, you might be eligible for 60 minutes of Theme Support. I'd be happy to move our conversation over to email if that's the case so I can authenticate you on the account and take a look at your eligibility.

Alternatively, if you're using a third-party theme and you're unfamiliar with coding or your theme doesn't support the ability to enable payment icons in the footer I recommend reaching out to your theme's developer for support. You can also look into hiring an Expert to assist you with making these changes.

I hope this helps! If there's anything I can clarify, or if you're interested in determining whether you're eligible for some free design time on a Shopify developer theme please let me know. I'd be happy to see how I can help.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 0 1

HI Ryder,

Thanks a lot for getting back to me. I am on the Supply them which allows me to enable the payment icons in the footer. I have read a little bit about this but on top of Visa and Mastercard I need to be able to add my local payment supplier icon as well. I have done some code customization on my own but I am a newbie in this area :-) However, I would like to learn more.

Thanks,

Raluca

0 Likes