How to align my currency selector and cart icon in the Header Section

Anonymous
Not applicable
1805 0 0

Hi there!  I hope you are all well.  May I please ask how to align my currency selector and cart icon in my Header Section?  

To be more appropriate, I want them exactly aligned.  This happened because I only want to show the currency (not with the flag) in my header section resulting in it becoming a bit lower than my cart icon.  I have been trying to figure it out by myself, watching a lot of videos and after 4 long hours of exhausting all the options, I finally decided to ask here.  Looking forward to all of your quick responses.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1805 0 0

OMG. I'm in a panic right now. Please help! I've been playing around with the code to try to figure out how to align my currency selector, cart icon, and language translator (which I just added). I've posted links and erased them afterward just to make sure everything is still fine with the code. Now, when I viewed my store I can only see one section, and the rest is loading. I had this issue when I add a code and it was back to normal when I erase the code again. I can't seem to determine where did I go wrong in adding or removing a code. My suspicion is that I might have added a code that I forgot to erase. PLEASE HELP

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2785 175 469

Dear @Anonymous 

We will be happy to help you. If you need help you can contact us.

Anonymous
Not applicable
1805 0 0

Thank you so much!  I just contacted you and sent you a message  Looking forward to your response.

0 Likes