SUSAN28
9 0 0

Hello, I re-send it again, you help me to verify again, thank you

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 124 170

Okay, I do not see this on my end yet, but if it sent correctly, you would have received an automated reply with a ticket ID. You can share that here and I will be able to search for this.

Although if you do not have this email, there may be an issue with your email client. If that is the case, I would recommend reaching out to the live chat team I shared with you earlier, as they have alternative ways to authenticate your store.

Let me know how you get on!

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
SUSAN28
9 0 0

Can you give me your email address! I received your email but can't send it to you directly

0 Likes
SUSAN28
9 0 0

Can you give me your email address! I received your email but can't send it to you directlyV1%%7_HNZ~H(TCG}L_L$~1N.png

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 124 170

As I mentioned, the only way I can properly authenticate your store from the forums is for you to reply to the system email that I sent you last week. The screenshot you shared is an email from the forums advising of my previous response, rather than the email I sent you trying to verify your store.

I do not have a specific email address that I can share with you, but at this stage, I do believe your best option is to reach out to the live chat team as you seem to be having an issue with your email client.

So once you visit that link, and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. I will share the video once more, to show you this path here.

0 Likes
Empress77
2 0 0

Ticket# 22473319

Having the same issue. Never got a response email from shopify before the closing or anything. Also contacted support and did receive a ticket but no help on the issues. It's been over 2weeks with no response. Thank you.

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 124 170

Thank you for reaching out about this, @Empress77.

My advice to those who have an open ticket is always to seek further information from that ticket, as that is with the escalated team investigating your case. In your case, you have provided #22473319, which may be the ticket you have open with the team.

We always advise that the team aim to respond in up to three working days normally. However, due to the effects that the pandemic is having, the team is noticing delays in excess of five working days (the team would not work weekends). I appreciate that you would rather I not respond with this update, but I wanted to share a bit more about the review process and what might be delaying this.

Aside from the delays caused by Covid19, the team would have their own review process to determine what the issue might be. Additionally, if there is anything relating to the financial side of the store, As Shopify is not a bank, the accounts team may need to reach out to the banking partners, who also would have their own review process.

While I understand the wish to get your store back online, sometimes it takes a little longer depending on what has caused it to go offline. It may be a technical issue that needs further testing or may need another area of the escalated teams to investigate.

You will notice if the team has reviewed your case, that your store will reopen, but may ask for additional information. My advice would be to submit whatever information is required, and that way the team will be able to further assist you with whatever the issue is that caused your store to go offline. However, they will advise of their final decisions.

The support agents here, on social media, or on our live chat/phone service would not have the same level of access to your account as the accounts team would, so they are the best people to chat with regarding your account. As you already have an open ticket, you can ask all of your questions via that email, and the team will respond to this once they review your case.

As you said they have not contacted you in two weeks, you could query this with our live support team, however, the information they have will be limited, but they may be able to query a timeframe of when you can expect an update on your case. Please visit The Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Once logged in, search for a topic to try to assist you with this query, and you will see the option to continue to get to the live support teams below these topics. 

It is also noteworthy that some emails may be routed to your junk/spam folder, please ensure you take a look here to see if this contains any further information for you. 

All the best.

0 Likes