How to appeal when a shopify store is closed

SUSAN28
9 0 0

My shop was closed yesterday, I have been trying to appeal, but I don’t know how to appeal, and I don’t know why my shop suddenly cannot be opened. Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

Hi, @SUSAN28,

Hank here from Shopify.

Did you just notice this yesterday, or did you receive any error messages in your admin prior to the store going offline? What is the current message you are seeing?

Or have you received an email from the accounts team at Shopify? If you had, my advice would be to respond directly to this email with any questions you may have, as they are best equipped to deal with any account queries. Note that sometimes emails will get sent to your junk/spam folder.

However, if you have not received an email, let me know, and I can look into this further for you.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SUSAN28
9 0 0

Yes, I only noticed this yesterday. When I was about to log in, I found that I could not log in. The current message I saw was (vipshopforsale.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.) I did not receive an email from the Shopify customer team before. ! So I feel very puzzled, I especially want my shop! Please help me, thanks!

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

Thank you for confirming.

As this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store.

Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you.

0 Likes
SUSAN28
9 0 0

OK! THANK YOU!

0 Likes
SUSAN28
9 0 0
YES!
0 Likes
SUSAN28
9 0 0

Excuse me, what is the status of the inspection?

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

As I mentioned before, I have to verify the store.

So I am waiting for you to reply to the email I sent yesterday, to investigate this further for you.

I am unable to proceed without this, so if you can take a look at your emails for the one I sent, bearing in mind it may have gone into your junk/mail folder.

0 Likes
SUSAN28
9 0 0

I have sent it once, and sent it again today, please help to check it out, thank you

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

I tried to search for your email in our database, and I do not see any emails from the address attached to this forums account.

If you have sent an email, you would have received an automatic reply with a ticket number would you be able to share that with me?

If however, there is none there, there may be an issue with your emails in both sending and receiving.

We do also have the option of a live chat service if you cannot access the email I sent you. I have a short video showing that once you are logged in, how to reach the team with ease.

0 Likes