How to bundle product variants into one single product?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello!

I just launched my first dropshipping store. I am using Oberlo and sourcing via Aliexpress. I want to know how can I bundle multiple variants of the same product into one variant?

Basically, I want to club the variants in such a manner that the customer can buy all the variants of the same products together with one transaction. For example- a sock has five colors to choose from. However, I want to the customer to be able to purchase all 5 colors with one single transaction.

Kindly guide as to how the same will be fulfilled via Oberlo.

I would appreciate all help in this matter!

Thanks and regards

Deepak Bansal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Your product will automatically upload to Oberlo and then to Shopify with all variants available. Customer will then add all different variants to their basket and checkout with just one transaction. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for the response. However, I am not sure I fully understand it. Can you please explain it further?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

I'll try

When you import a product to Oberlo it automatically imports all available variants from AliExpress. So as long as there are more than one variant available from AliExpress this will also show in your Oberlo import products list. 

When you go to Oberlo -> import list, you can see a few tabs for each product: Product, Description, Variants and Images. Click on variant and edit you prices etc. All variants will have a specific name for example different colors, sizes etc. You can edit all that information there (it's quicker to edit in Oberlo but you can still make changes in Shopify later).

After you've edited all the relevant tabs, import your product to Shopify. In Shopify -> Products -> All products search for the product you've just imported and as you scroll down the list of all variants will show at the bottom of the page. You can edit and reorder them if needed and save. The variant option will show for this product when you view it on the website. The customer will be able to add multiple variants for example colors and sizes to their basket and checkout as one transaction. Hope this helps! 

There are some more in-depth instructions here:

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/variants/add-variants

0 Likes