How to choose specific products to display on the first page sections in Supply

Solved
arpconsulting
Excursionist
36 0 1

Hi,

I am using the Supply theme and on the home page I have 3 sections: product categories, new products and best sellers. I would like to understand how can I choose which products to be displayed in the "new products" and "best sellers" sections.

Thanks,

Raluca

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
868 86 136

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @arpconsulting.  

I’m Helen from Shopify Support and I’m here to help!

It sounds like your ‘new products’ and ‘best sellers’ sections are Featured Collections on your storefront. To choose which products you are showing within these sections please navigate in your Shopify Admin to ‘Products > Collections’ and click on the collection that is linked to your ‘new products’ or ‘best sellers’ section.

Scroll down to the product area of that collection and adjust the ‘Sort’ box to be ‘Manually’. This will enable you to then drag and drop your products into the order that you would like them to be in on your storefront as seen below. These steps are also found in the Help Doc for Collection layout and appearance.

20-03-4qiod-zj7q5

You can then adjust the Featured Collection sections on your storefront to show the first 2 to 25 items within your collection. This is set up within your Theme Editor by going to ‘Online Store > Themes > Customize’. Click on your Featured Collection section on the left hand side of the editor, and adjust the number of items visible using the slider as seen below:

20-03-taozq-r1x0w

Lastly, in regards to your “product categories section’, if this is a ‘Collection List’ section, which I suspect it is, then the order that your collections appear here is also done from within your Theme Editor. You will click on the Collection List section, and drag and drop the order of your collections listed here to rearrange. Take a look at this video to see how to move those collections around in this section.

More step-by-step instructions and information about the features available in your theme can be found in our Help Doc for the Supply theme.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog