How to choose specific products to display on the first page sections in Supply Theme

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 1

Hi,

I am using the Supply theme and on the home page I have 3 sections: product categories, new products and best sellers. I would like to understand how can I choose which products to be displayed in the "new products" and "best sellers" sections.

Thanks,

Raluca

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
204 26 35

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @arpconsulting !

Thanks for your question! The sections on the homepage of your screen pull from the collections you have linked in your theme editor. To see which collection is currently linked to which section, click Online Store > Customize on your active theme from the Shopify admin. This will open the Shopify Theme Editor. On the left hand side of this screen, you should see your sections listed. If you click on one of these sections, it will display the linked collection. 

The theme will display products in the same order that they appear in your Shopify admin. If you open the linked collection in the admin, you can rearrange the order by going to Sort on the collection page and using a different sorting condition. I might recommend using Manual sorting for this. You can also find more in depth information on how that's done here

Hope this helps! 

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 1

Hi Oliver,

Thanks, this helped.

Have a nice day and stay safe!

Raluca

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @arpconsulting 

It shouldn't be hard, I will show you how :)

- First, go to Shopify Admin > Products > Collections > Create a new collection. You can add product manually (The guide on Shopify Help Center is here). You can add the products you want to display in New Products, then do the same for your Best Sellers.Lala Casa ~ Collections ~ Create collection ~ Shopify 2020-03-24 15-06-27.png

- Go back to Shopify Admin > Online Store and Customize your Supply theme: Click on the destined collection:Lala Casa ~ Customize ~ Supply ~ Shopify 2020-03-24 15-11-22.png

- Hit the 'Select collection' button and you will find the collections you created on the first step:Lala Casa ~ Customize ~ Supply ~ Shopify 2020-03-24 15-10-14.png

Hope those screenshots can help you out :)

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like