I opened my business in March this year and after going back and forth choosing products and suppliers, I made a positive change to buy only from USA.
I am extremely happy with the products which are of the best quality and fast delivery. I have lots of customers coming to my store, but nobody is buying.
I added a few apps that did not do the job and I am still wondering whether I need to pay thousands of dollars to an IT Specialist to review my site, or close my store. I have spent quite a bit in advertising on Facebook, Google and others; people are coming but not buying.
I would sincerely appreciate if anyone can look at my store and give me some feedback.
This is my website.
Thank you in advance,
Solved! Go to the solution
Have seen your store and it lacks many things.
- Why your homepage is not having any content. You need to add:
+ Banners with CTA buttons. Of course, they need to have good content.
+ Featured products and featured collections
+ Key features of your products
- Where is your Quantity section? also, your descriptions need to have more content.
There are two simple things that you need to change to have more sales.
I think you need to see more famous stores to see what you can learn from them. Check this blog: Top 10 successful Shopify stores 2020 in Multiple Industries.
Also, just try to check as many as possible stores that are in the same industry as your store.
Hope this helps!
Yes, I've seen your collection and product pages, but you need to show your products and collections on your homepage.
When your customers visit your site, you have to make a good impression of them. Just a small banner is not enough.
This is an accepted solution.
Hi @Tammy44 !
Add a favicon
I recommend changing the logo, and place it on the left side of the header of the store.
I recommend changing the layout of the homepage- it is very hard to understand what you are selling, what you have. Think about it, and change it.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
Hey there @Tammy44 .. You need to understand that you cannot force people to buy from your store. You can only attract and convince them. And as of now, the kind of store you have come up with, it doesn't look like a place where I can spend some dollars. Here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. You have an image of the scenery in your logo - which just doesn't look good. We can help you to design a decent logo for your store which you can use in your social media and email campaigns. Then you need to add collections and do some creative copywriting on your homepage. You cannot just leave your homepage by telling me that you're offering free shipping?! Your homepage starts and ends without scrolling down .. which doesn't look good. Any customer would want to know more about your store.
2. When I'm at your category page, some of the dimensions of the image are different from others. These just spoil the look and feel of the page. Try and have a constant image dimension throughout your store.
3. When I move your product page - The image of your product is quite big and I just see a single image of it. Don't do that! Shorten the size of the image and add at least 2-3 images of the same product. If you have not added customer reviews, add them now! They add authenticity to your store!
4. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store!
These were somethings I found that needed improvement. If you're pretty serious about your store, we can help you to come up with a great UI/UX online store! You need to stop running your ads and spend that amount on revamping your store. I'm sure after some rounds of discussions, your store would turn out to be an amazing one, and for amazing stores, adds just adds cherry to the cake!
It gives us immense pleasure when we say for 10 years non-stop we have been working with our clients from various niches and most of them went away with a smile. Here is a success story of a Shopify store - Vorratu.
For your reference, you can check out our other client's stories - Here.
Let me know if our work is what you're looking for, our Shopify developer will reach out to you personally and throughout the task, he will be there to assist you in everything!
Let me know if we can be of any help to you!
Thank you for your feedback. My site has Four Collections, with many products with extensive description and when the customer chooses a product, there is a box to enter quantity. Didn't you see that? I have another page just for the crystals users "Guide to Crystals", also a "Catalog", Contact page and Home.
I will read the article you sent.