How to get more orders?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

My name is Durgesh. My store name is The Cake King . Can any one help me to get more orders? I am not getting orders.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi Durgesh, 

The site is very nice, it is detailed and has all the essential things a person needs to go to the checkout page. 

In your case, I think it would be better for you to give us more numbers. The conversion rate, abandoned cart rate, traffic, ads you are running etc. That will help understand the root of the problem. 

Another thing, is that you have a sign that says that your delivery is not available and I think that could be a reason why people are not ordering anything. 

And obviously, the COVID-19 has more negative effect on your nice than positive. Due to the lack of finances, most people are purchasing basic necessities which cakes are not. 

As for the site functionality, 

-remove the no reviews sign from the products

-the Best sellers and Collection cakes have exact same cakes, remove one of the sections or change the items in there 

A little tip -I did not find a place to order a custom-made cake. If you have one, make it more visible, if not-add one. 

Finally, to enhance the functionality and get more loyal customers. I recommend using  GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instgagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @TheCakeKing,

Durgesh, to get more orders I have suggestions that you can implement in your Shopify store. These are:-

1. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

2. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

3. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

4. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

These are some strategies that will help you in getting more orders as these strategies will help you to entice customers and will convert them into paying customers. 

To implement this functionality in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank You!

0 Likes