Hi I have had this website for over a year and it's now getting a steady flow of traffic. But my conversion rate is less than 1%. My goal is 2% conversion rate. Can someone help me by taking a look at the website and tell me what's wrong?
I have seen your website it's look cool well managed and it seems it tooks lots of hard work to desgin it.
But you have likely to know that any clothing website should have very high level of description because it help to increase coustmer trust by 173%
But in your website the quality of content seems low with SEO techings and aren't to the point to describe the product efficiently
To solve this problem i as an shofiy Enterpreneur i suggest to use Descrii for writing product description
Descrii is a auto description generator on the shopify store description generated by it are to the point, very effective and even high with SEO keywords and description here are generated by the expert content writers
As descriptions generated by Descrii are efficient in such a manner that it will incerase your website traffic and sales.
Hope my helped you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
I have trouble visiting the website URL you provided me with, however when it comes to conversion rate, one of the most effective ways to increase it is retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaign helps you re-engage with your audience and potential customers who previously interacted or showed interest in your products. By using a variety of creative ads to target these potential audiences and reach to conversion of purchase. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.
I hope this helps your business. I wish you all the best!
Hi @Ondranique Welcome to Shopify family
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store.
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. The logo size should be decreased and the logo placement can be shifted from center to top left. Free Shipping tag can be written as 'Free Shipping' instead of the offer description.
2. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store by adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!
Welcome to the shopify family just visited your website. You can add A ‘Related Items’ feature on an ecommerce site creates the desirable stickiness effect that so many marketers strive to achieve.
Do you know about the application Descrii, it is a description generator application which will help you for the more to describe your products in a unique way.
You can edit your description directly from the app using the provided rich-text editor with more features than Shopify's' own product description editor.