How to imrprove my store.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello everyone! I'm looking for some tips on how to improve the conversion rate of my store. I am getting good traffic, but the conversion rate is low. Please let me know how I can improve. My site is https://www.dwellingessentials.com. Thank you in advance for your constructive criticism! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 14 78

Hi @dwellingess !

I have several suggestions for you, hopefully, it will help you!

1. Either change the logo or change the image of the hero banner. Your logo is not well-seen. 

2. The font and color of the text of the navigation bar are not readable. Change it or make it bigger. 

3. Your hero banner image is perfect, just need to change the font of the text or do not place it in the middle like this. 

4. I could not find the "About Us " page - if you do not have it, add it.

5. Add secure payment badges and payment methods badges.

6. Add more images of the products. Add more product descriptions. It will directly affect SEO.

7. Create collections based on what kind of products you have

8. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

9. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

10. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

You are already using a Review app and Wishlist. And Growave has all of them along with Rewards, Social Sharing, Referral, Instagram, Wishlist, and Social Login.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1899 37 228

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> Regularly promote your roducts through social media pages, It's helps for increasing of your converstions.
-> You can use Instagram and Facebook icons under Footer section.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
231 9 50

Hi @Chefanie welcome to Shopify family

I have been through your website it looks pretty clean and well maintained which is great!

I would like to share a couple to tips which you might find useful 

1. The website feels empty and lacks character the white plain theme is not going well with the images it's looking too cluttered and the banner image is not scaled banner images must be scaled and changed according to the theme.
2. The logo placement has to be more highlighted as people will memorize the brands which have an attractive and good logo
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog and posting it on different social media platforms will help in reaching out to the audience in masses. Today digital media is the new norm also add backlinks to the content which will redirect the audience back to your store.
4. A wishlist allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.
5.  Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. 
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. This is very helpful. Looks like I have some more woek to do! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
52 2 8

Hi there @! Congratulations on your shop! 

I think your website is designed really well. A small suggestion I have for you is to consider putting an “About Us” page to clearly describe your brand. This is an important part of creating a voice for your brand and introduces customers to who you are as a company. This build customers trust, which increases conversions. Check out this blog post for some tips on writing an effective "About Us" page.

Coming back to the problem of "low conversion rate", you should consider using a retargeting campaign to engage with your potential customers. Retargeting campaign is used to remind customers on the products they are interested with or was put into the cart after they leave the website with vary kinds of creatives. 

You can start by installing Ako Retargeting app on Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is an cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here

I wish you all the best on it! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
52 2 8

Hi there! Congratulations on your shop! 

I think your website is designed really well. A small suggestion I have for you is that you could consider putting an “About Us” page to clearly describe your brand. This is an important part of creating a voice for your brand and introduces customers to who you are as a company. This build customers trust, which increases conversions. Check out this blog post for some tips on writing an effective "About Us" page.

Coming back to the problem of "low conversion rate", you should consider using a retargeting campaign to engage with your potential customers. Retargeting campaign is used to remind customers on the products they are interested with or was put into the cart after they leave the website with vary kinds of creatives. 

You can start by installing Ako Retargeting app on Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is an cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here

I wish you all the best on it! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi 

Actionable Analytics & Promotion - https://ecomfit.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hi @dwellingess,

Hi there! I've checked your store and would recommend you setting up these things:

• Your logo is too small and the size of it doesn't fit with other elements, I can see exactly what is your message (text). 
  • Your font's size is too small.
  • Your theme is okay but it's better for you when you should put price in product image is bigger and display as popup in center (having a layer low capacity behind). In the present, It too small and thin to see.
  • Your name also should put in center product's image instead of bellow it.
  • Why don't you add testimonials to your store? They're very important to help you gain your sales. You should try to add some more reviews, they are strong proof showing that your store and your products are qualified to encourage customers order more. You can use review app, Ali Reviews for example, it import multiple user reviews at once, then you can filter reviews to be displayed on your site the way you like. With more good reviews, your items can be more impressive and you can get more orders.
  • It's better to have a page about about us to position your store's name in customer's name.
  • You also add payment methods in footer of your pages.

I think these tips will help you boost your sake.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @dwellingess ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes