How to increase organic traffic of https://mossartbyrishstudio.com/

Subhabrata
2 0 0

My friend build up a Shopify store of different products. The site URL is https://mossartbyrishstudio.com/. But unfortunately, one day traffic is increasing. But another day it is going down. Products are properly listed with optimized, as per SEO audit no internal error has found out. Daily backlinks are created but no mush organic traffic. Please help. 

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @Subhabrata 

Add Nice logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Make a Good Hero banner with Shop Now (CTA).

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Need to Focus more on the Product page.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

Hi @Subhabrata , this is Opinew - Effortless Product Review App. Here are some comments I would like to add about your store:

The Header: you should make your header become sticky; then show the main menu and the search bar on it. They are very useful for customers to search for content in your store.

Opinew_0-1625503333012.png

The Homepage

• Banner: You are not using any banners on your Homepage. Please consider using banners since it is very useful to deliver messages and redirect customers when they land on the Homepage first time. A good banner would have a nice background, clear & attractive heading and 
  • The Product list(need improvement): you can add more CTA like Buy Now or Adding to Cart to the product list. To provide more information to customers, the second product image (hover effect on the product image) can be very helpful.

Opinew_1-1625503332817.png

• Featured Product (need improvement): you show some featured products on the Homepage, but it doesn’t have motivating elements like discounts or countdown timers yet. Please consider improving this section.
  • Testimonials section (need improvement): the section is too small and not noticeable on the Homepage.  You can add more testimonials or picture content to make this section longer.

Opinew_0-1625503444846.png

Your Product page: 

• The product images: your product images look like stock images. Please consider making your own product images. It can prove your product’s origin and gain your customers’ trust.
  • Review sections (need improvement): You can encourage customers to write reviews using discounts or any other rewards. Giving them higher rewards for image or video reviews. Those UGC are really useful to deliver product information to customers.
  • Delivery date (should have): customers will want to check the date they can receive the product. So consider showing them an estimated shipping date on the product page.
  • I can see that you are selling electronic products so you may want to show information like Return policies, Warranty policies, or Refund policies.

I hope these suggestions can be helpful for your online store. Hit Like or Solution if you agree.

Good luck with your store!

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey @Subhabrata,

If you want a consistent stream of organic traffic I’d recommend creating videos to serve your audience. You are 100% on the right track with your DIY blog, this is awesome, I'd just recommend doing video format as well. You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.  It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get AdSense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns AdSense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos. 

Next, SEO.

mossart-01.png

I can tell there has been some work done there, which is great, I’d encourage you to keep working on it more. Your title has a lot of keywords which is great for Google bots but not so much for humans. Good SEO should include keywords, yes, but it should also appeal to humans and make them want to click.
Ie. If someone was selling gluten free cakes, which listing would appeal to you more/make you want to click:
"Gluten free cake, GF cake, allergy friendly, no gluten cake"
OR
"Gluten Free Cake with Vanilla Icing & Fresh Strawberries (Allergy Friendly)!"
I know SEO is no small task but it’s going to make a big impact. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here:

The last thing I'd recommend is to sell locally first to get those first customers and to bring in reviews. You can advertise by joining local community groups, Facebook buy & sell pages, joining online trade shows (and in person when you are able).
Make sure to include a business card with every purchase that includes an incentive (such as a percentage off) for their next online purchase. This encourages people to purchase through your online store and that way the next time someone comments on a product you’ve made, they can refer them to your website that they now know you have.

Here is a video on how to create discount codes:

You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:

If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:

Also, you need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information. 

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes