How to increase sales.

Highlighted
1 0 0
I have had my Shopify site for over 2 years and my sales are not what they should be. Could someone please help me determine what I need to do to help increase traffic and sales. I don’t know much about SEO. www.laleleibikini.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
444 48 98

Hey there, @Lalelei 

That's a great question. I took a look at your store and I had a couple of key suggestions for you. Right off the bat, one of the first things that stuck out to me on your homepage is the navigation missing important links to your collections. For example, instead of having a generic 'Shop Now' button you can link all your various collections up there (One Piece, High Neck Tops, Cheeky Bottoms, etc). This will allow your customer to quickly find what they are looking for.

You can re-order the menu items by clicking and dragging each menu item in the order you wish/add pages to your navigation/organize your navigation by going to your navigation settings (Admin > Click Online Store > Click Navigation underneath > Click Main Menu on the right).

While having an about us or contact page is necessary to have on your store, you can get away with having those pages in your bottom menu at the footer of the page. This gives you additional real estate in your main menu to break down your products into specifics. I recommend checking out other popular apparel websites such as Fashion Nova and Kith for navigation layout inspiration!

As far as SEO goes, I have compiled some of my favorite resources to get you pointed in the right direction:

1. Shopify SEO Documents - SEO 101 :)
  2. SEO Apps - These apps will help squeeze even more SEO juice out of your store!
  3. Shopify SEO Guides - SEO tips from an industry expert
  4. 50 Ways to make your first sale

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Laleleibikini,

Acquiring views surely means that visitors are interested to buy from your store. Though it's a gem of a store still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will help in improving traffic and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Building lists, working with influencers, launching a referral program can help in building traffic and sales to a huge extent.
  2. Favicon is missing.

3. Add some more social links to the footer for better connectivity.

4. Add some more blogs for detailed clarity.
  5. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an eCommerce.
  6. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

7. Also, You have around 25 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

8. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes