How to sell?

StillWantYou
1 0 0

I am a new business owner and my brand Still Want You is officially on Google. I have been posting consistently on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok. I have even posted posted on my blog, Style Crisis, and created a blog for my store. I was featured on a UK business platform, but though my store gets daily traffic, I have yet to have any sales. Is there an app or structure my website is missing? Please help me (www.stillwantyou.com)

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @StillWantYouThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you work on:

- Add a call to action button here on the banner image of the collection.

AiTrillion_0-1623494076847.png

- Improve the layout of the product page. Below is the standard layout of the product page that you can refer.

Love_Hair_Product_page.jpg

- Make your store both mobile and desktop responsive.

- You need to maximize customer engagement in your store. Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1182 145 206

Hi @StillWantYou

You need to hire an expert for this problem. Because a lot of analysis is required for your store and it is difficult for anyone to come up with solutions through the link store.

Hope it helps!

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
232 21 112

Hello @StillWantYou 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Highlight the store name on the Homepage, as it is blended in the hero banner.

There are no reviews on the Products. Add customer review app, so that customer review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Organize the product page, you need to improve this page.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hey @StillWantYou

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes