How to take my store to the NEXT LEVEL?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I've launched my site for quite some time now. It's a UVC phone sanitizer - 1 product focused site right now. I know there are several models of UV phone sanitizers out there in the market, but I didn't see much quality ones and thought they can be engineered and designed better. And so I started this when Covid-19 hit the globe. My sales are not bad, but would like opinions on how I can take my site and sales to the next level. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! 

www.UNIUVC.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 2 10

Hello @uniuvc, I hope you are doing well! 

Your store looks amazing, the home page and layout colors everything is great. And I think you can take your store to next level by adding more products and also running ads to get more traffic.

Moreover, I checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @uniuvc 

Congratulations on your store. It'a amazing product to sell especially in the pandemic. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

1. Home Page

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility.

Screenshot of UNIUVC_ UV-C Light Expandable Phone Sanitizer with Wireless Charger.jpg

Product Page

Invest in bespoke imagery 

More product images should be add (3-5 images from different angle per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be game changer in conversion rate optimization 

Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized.

Return Policy

Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page.

The actual return policy, in particular the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

Screenshot of ROCKER SHOULDER BAG WITH FLAP _ ZARA United Kingdom.jpg

Use Delivery Date

Once purchase decision is made, buyer is excited to get you product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitor get the urgency to make the purchase.

Product description

The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customer tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.

Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings

Use block text and bullet point

Use load more

“Load More” proved to be the loading schema that worked best across desktop and mobile devices

Screenshot of uniUVC Phone Sanitizer _ uniUVC.jpg

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well, there is a blog about ONE PRODUCT SHOPIFY STORE. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider of checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
218 4 16

Hello @uniuvc 
Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Syed Mustafa a professional Shopify Developer. As I'm sure you well know, page speed has become a factor for ranking in the search engines. That's why if you're investing lots of time and money into getting the rankings you deserve, you shouldn't be blowing it by having a slow website.

Longer load times have also been shown to negatively affect conversions.

“My Aim” is to optimize the website speed and get the best possible results. It’s helpful to the visitor who visits your website and spends much time without annoyed. I've gone through your website speed details and your website is much slow the reason behind why the website is slow is that there are lots of unused code of Javascript and CSS plus lots of unoptimized images as well that's why your website loading speed time is more than 18 seconds and slow speed means that you are losing your potential customers and profit so it's a work that can be done by custom coding and I am professionally able to do this for you.

Drop your reply at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com and let's start this project as soon as possible.

Awaiting Response,

feedback speed.PNG

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
408 42 135

Hi @uniuvc

Have seen your store and it looks amazing. 

For now, you only sell one product, so the design is great enough. Maybe you need to have more products and maybe the problems with the design will come. 

But here are some of my suggestions for you:

- The video on the homepage has a bad quality, maybe you need to change that. 

- On your product pages, add the sticky add to cart to allow your customers to add the cart easier. 

- On the footer, separate those quick links

ConveyLego0612_0-1605493002847.png

If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, check this app Drag and Drop PDF invoice. It will help you do that with ease. 

Hope this helps! 

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
772 17 219

Hi @uniuvc !

Your google page speed score is only 44 and mobile speed 19. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website. 

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes