How to turn sessions into sales

Highlighted
1 0 0

I recently opened up an online themed gift box company. We get a decent amount of people to our site but I want to increase my conversion rate. Any suggestions or thoughts on how to increase those sales? 

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Congrats on the new store and launch. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the main header image is very large...you don't want it taking up to much valuable real estate

2. Clean up the text on your homepage as it's center aligned, which looks off.

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have a box in the image and others don't

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Continue to work on improving your product images as this is the biggest thing that customers use to decide if they are going to buy or not

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1952 122 431

Hi Splendid13,

Congratulation for your store it's great.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Reduce the extra space in the top and the bottom area in the menu.
  2. Add shop now link/button on your banners.
  3. Increase the font weight of the text "Use code SUMMER to save $5 when you Build Something Splendid!", it's hardly visible.
  4. Try using different live chat method, not everyone use Facebook messenger.
  5. Place footer content in column structure, currently lot of space is wasted in the right hand section.
  6. Add contact form on your contact us page.
  7. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  8. Make sure the all the box item images are added in the product details, https://somethingsplendidco.com/collections/curated-boxes/products/the-furry-friends-gift-box here I am not sure what will the candle and the Squeaky Toy will look like.
  9. You don't have search box on your website. How will the customer search on your store for any product they want? Add search box in the header section.
  10. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  11. Lastly, You have over 142 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes