How to update the product price according to the variant in display?

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, 

I am using Organica theme for my website. At present, on my home page, I have a top products section. I hae products that have variant based on size and flavour. When I display a particular product with variants having different prizes, the element shows mismatch of price and product image.

for eg. For my product Plant Protein, i have 2 sizes and 2 flavours. Depending on size, the prices vary. Now if I include all the variants under a single name and display it on home page or collection page, price of a different variant is displayed with image of a different variant. i.e. price of 5kg box with image of 2 kg box

I desperately want to solve this issue as it is hampering my product sale. Please help!

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 60

Hi, Chintan

This is Max from the Shopify Team.

I'm not sure if this solution would suit what you're looking to change, but, I thought I'd share just in case. This forums post has a solution listed for adding a price range to your products (example $39.95-69.95). This added detail might help avoid some of the confusion that you're trying to avoid. 

I'd also suggest looking into a few other things concerning you product images (this is based on your post, but I am unable to see your shop, so please feel free to share that link in the future):

1. Have you thought about using a main product image that has a variety of sizes or a lifestyle shot?
  2. Have you added images related to each variant size or flavour? This would help show the relevant variant image when selected.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to post again or reach out to our support team directly!

Cheers,
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes