Humble Request for Feedback on my Store -

Asiatique-Linen
1 0 0

Hi, we launched this store about 15 days ago. We hardly have any recognition or any sale. Need your honest feedback and suggestions to make improvements to help make my first sales. And if you want to purchase something amazing from here that would be great too

Thank you. 

www.shopasiatique.com

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
680 68 120

Hi @Asiatique-Linen 

I have some recommendations for you:

- Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-15 lúc 09.37.02.png

- You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which will navigate the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-15 lúc 09.37.36.png

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-15 lúc 09.38.11.png

Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-15 lúc 09.38.59.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3017 175 552

Hello @Asiatique-Linen, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a favicon.

- You can add a call to action button here in this section.

AiTrillion_0-1618469366254.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- blog section.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
168 11 60

Hello @Asiatique-Linen 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas you could consider working on. 

• Add a Sticky Header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.
  • Add multiple slides to your bannerIt is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page. 
  • I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.
  • Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different or products easily. It also helps you get a feedback about your products.
  • Add bout us. People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes