Humbly asking for store feedback

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks. I think I'm missing a lot. Desperately looking on how to improve site but I don't know where to go from here. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
162 26 78

Hey there, 

Please share your store URL to get your website reviewed!

Have a great day

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Poseidons_Waveno url no feedback ))

e-Scraper, Extract data from any website into Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Poseidons_Wave,

I could also help with feedback. Do share a link :)

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2
rosebeans.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2
rosebeans.com. Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2
rosebeans.com. Thank you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Rose Beans,  

Following points would definitely help optimize your store: 

• A "Login" account is quite important for better information security.
  • "Terms and Conditions" are missing from the site footer.
  • Social media links like "Facebook and Instagram" etc are quite important for better advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!  

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Poseidons_Wave ,

I just had a look at your store, your website looks great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• There is no login/signup page for your website, try implementing that feature so that you can get more information about your visitors or customers, also you can easily let them know the updates and offers of your store.
  • I have also noticed that there is no “contact us” and “about us” sections in your footer, “about us” section helps you to let your customers know more about your business.
  • I can only find a few products in each category, try adding more products into your site so that customers will have a lot of options to select which helps you to get more sales.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2
Thank you kindly.
0 Likes