Hey guys so my store is in a very specific niche, I'll just drop the link here:
I got a lot of sales through it the first few days of launch, however on July 4 and July 6, I got about 400-500 views each on those days, around 12-15 adds to cart each day, 20+ checkouts, but no conversions (July 5 I got less views but actually did good sales which is weird). Basically I need your guys' feedback on what to do to improve conversions. Thanks!
Hi @volo2552 !
Congrats on your store. I have noticed, that you did a lot of work, and already implemented some of the important features.
1. Your speed of the website on mobile is 18 (that is very low) and 76(it is in the middle) on the desktop. If you have some of the visitors, who visit using mobile, then they definitely have a very bad user experience. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website. Here is one app Hotjar, that can help you to analyze the actions of your customers and improve it to get more conversion and sales.
2. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. It decreases the number of abandonment purchases.
3. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
4. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
5. Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
You are already using a Review app. Growave has all the 6 features, as Rewards, Referral, Instagram, Wishlist , Social Login and etc. - that can increase functionality of your store.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @volo2552 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Increase Niche.
-> Use all Gallery image sizes are in equal.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
Hey The Apostolic Beauty, welcome to the Shopify family!
Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty neat and well-maintained store
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks
1. I really like your home page the theme of the characterization and free shipping mark with images also the theme of the website is great. I think About Us should be added to the footer section as well because the About Us page shows why your brand is unique from everyone.
2. Create Social media accounts on LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook as digital media is the new norm and attach the account links to the footer menu this helps you in brand promotion and reach out to the audience in masses.
3. Engaging the audience by writing blogs and posting it across social media platforms with good titles creates an impression that you are the most knowledgeable person and will look up to you for further information.
4. Ask your customers to review the products this will increase the loyalty towards the brand and also 90% of the audience will at least go through one review before purchasing the product.
5. The wishlist feature on a website allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
6. To drive more traffic to your website and increase its popularity, you need to give visitors a reason to keep coming back. Your content needs to be high quality, recent, and relevant. Another factor that impacts your SEO ranking is the so-called dwell time. This relates to how much time people spend on your website per visit. If your site has fresh, exciting, or newsworthy information, it will keep visitors on your page longer and improve your dwell time. Websites that provide highly informative content typically have long dwell times.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer and will boost sales. (Attaching one of your product images as a reference)
I hope this helps!
It was a delight to stumble upon your store! My brother is the biggest star wars fan and I forwarded him your store link, he went crazy! He probably has already saved your website to buy stuff from you in the future.
Other than this, your store is beautifully designed and I love how easy it is to naviagte. I do have a few suggestions for you, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Hero Image - Let it be only one image rather than a rotating carosuel. The viewer does not get time to think if they are interested in the product and it's gone. There are many other reasons why a rorating carousel is not the best option - See here
2. Make your main header sticky.
3. Connect yourself through Linkedin and Twitter - these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Add those to your footer as well.
4. You must have a live chat, there is no way around it. If any viewer has any questions, they should be answered when they are on the website. This would descrese the drop rate of the website and if people's problems are solved the conversion rate increases. And your product is such that people may have questions about it and you have to be quick to answer to them to their fullest satisfaction!
5. Improve credibility by bringin in a human touch in your website. Maybe add a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
6. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
7. Make sure your free shpping bar is visible on all pages not just homeoage.
8. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Hey there @ volo2552!
I think your website is well designed for your targeted niche with detailed information of your product and brand story. If you are trying to make it even more perfect, you can consider adding a "zoom in" feature so customers can get a better look on your product. Furthermore, adding a blog can help in driving more organic traffic to your store and also, establish an expert image in the saber user community.
However, coming back to your main issue of no conversion, I would highly recommend you to use a retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they are interested in or were put into the cart after they leave the website with vary kinds of creatives. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here.
Hope this helps! I wish you all the best in your saber business!
Hope this helps! I wish you all the best in your saber business!