Hundreds of visitors no sales

Highlighted
4 0 0
Sorry to beat a dead horse but really need help. I am looking for feedback on what I’m doing wrong. I have tried many ads in many countries get nothing.. I have around 4K visitors this month and 50 checkouts but no sales. I’m not looking at advice on getting more traffic... I clearly am getting people wanting to pay. What am I missing? Shipping times? Technical error? Trust? Www.Mcmcollection.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 6 15

Hello @Mcmcollection,

The first thing that stands out during the checkout process is the delivery time frame -  up to 20 days for delivery? most shoppers will assume the item is coming from China or overseas... this might be the issue.  Otherwise the website look great (i would recommend putting a shipping calculator on the shopping cart to keep them shopping.

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank you for that!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 6 15

You're welcome - whats the reason for offering this time frame? Why not show real time rates with delivery date directly from the courier including processing time if needed?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Does Shopify have an app for this?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey MCM Collection,

Instead of placing the currency converter in the footer at one corner, it should be added beside the cart on the top right of the header, which is more logical. Other important points to be considered for store improvement are as follows:

1. The search landing page is disabled.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  3. Login, when added, should be placed beside the cart and search bar on the top right of the header for a more systematic header view.
  4. Bestsellers need to be added to depict site peculiarity and uniqueness.
  5. Seperate "Sale" section should be added for all discounted products.
  6. Reviews need to be added below each product for better customer choice.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store becomes capable of converting visitors to customers very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank you! I don’t have many reviews and after looking at my pages visited, nobody goes to search so that would be not important to me. Thanks for the suggestions.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

@Mcmcollection ,

Your store looks professional and has a good collection. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add web push notifications. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It is a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes