I Have Traffic But No Sales

1 0 1

I Have A women's Clothing Shopify Store www.trendyyard.com i have traffic but no sales ,

Please Review my store.

Thanks

www.trendyyard.com

1 Like
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
43 7 12

Hi, there!

Anders from the Shopify Social Care team here. Thanks for reaching out.

I've had a look through your store and it looks like you have a great start so far! The site is clean, easy to navigate, and loads quickly. I like that you have some gallery images at the bottom as well to round out the content. But, there's definitely a few spots that can be improved.

One thing lacking from your store is an overall brand identity. With such a competitive market like clothing and fashion, it can be tough to stand out from the rest. Thankfully, there are a few things you can do help with your brand identity and voice. For the homepage, I see you have a blog section which is not yet linked to your main menu navigation. Having a blog is a great way to highlight upcoming products, sales, or customer stories but, if your customers can't find it - what's the point? You can link your blog in your admin under Online Store > Pages. We also have a great article which covers some fantastic blogs which should provide you with some inspiration: "8 Brilliant Blogs Run by Ecommerce Stores (And What You Can Learn From Them)". Small changes like having season themed collections (ie. Fall, Winter etc.) to replace generic titles like 'Collection List' also helps! 

On the subject of the fashion marketplace, one thing that many people look for (myself included) is a sizing chart. Customers want to be sure that what they're purchasing is the proper size as to avoid the need to go through a return or exchange process. I suggest adding a sizing chart to your product pages by either following our guide here or you can add a sizing chart by installing an app.

You mentioned that you've also been getting traffic but no sales. Believe it or not, this is actually a very solid step towards improving your site's conversions. The analytics reporting in your admin will have great insight into your customer's behaviors. In your analytics tab, set your report date to be the last 30 days, and then review over your acquisition reporting and behavior reports. These will inform you of where your traffic is arriving from and what pages they're landing on. You can then use this information to better inform your ad campaigns. If you haven't started advertising online already, we have a great guide on how to get started with that here.

All in all, you have a great foundation here. All you need is a few more tweaks to bring out your own unique vision and some base marketing data to hone in on your customer base! 

Anders | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
100 6 19
Your site needs optimized to bring in sales. It is “fine” for a basic store but basic stores are everywhere. To be a success you need to do lots of tweaks to stand out.

Remove the buy now button from your product page.

Add trust seals under the add to cart button.

Change your add to cart button from white to a brighter color.

Remove all the buttons from your cart except your proceed to checkout. The continue shopping and update should just be links not buttons and PayPal shouldn’t be until the last page of checkout.

Your buy now buttons and proceed to checkout buttons at the top should be the same color as your add add to cart button. They shouldn’t be blue.

There are quite a few other things as well but those will help you appear far more trustworthy. If you need further help you can hire someone on fiverr to give you optimization tips and tweaks.
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/063bc659af?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile
0 Likes