I Need Feedback Please

Explorer
240 1 20

Hi all, 

Could you give me any feedback on my store? Impressions? Ease of use? Style?

Thanks in advance!

https://bohemianbangles.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
49 0 7

Too much pop ups, anoying as hell..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
240 1 20

I am a bit confused because I don't have any pop ups on my website.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
49 0 7

Actually, you do.

First time I visited the website 2 different boxes popped up which I had to close.

One about subscribing or something and the other about refering a buddy.

Don't think costumers will appreciate that lol

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
49 0 7

Perhaps throw in that Elephant logo next to your site name or something,

Just the name seems boring. 

+

Try to learn a thing or two about copywriting ;)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi. I didn’t get any pop ups. Nothing. It was a nice flowing experience. Your copy seemed just fine to me. Love your products. And when I read your store name I thought it was awesome! Congrats!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
240 1 20

You are correct. I forgot I had added the reward popup recently. It's gone. Don't want pop ups to be annoying, because I hate them, that's why my reviews tab and mailing list tabs are in tab form and don't pop up. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
240 1 20

Thanks. I did remove the one app for the rewards after it was mentioned, so that is why you didn't see pop ups lol

Thank you for the critque. I will keep at my SEO and trying to make the site better. I have been at this for a whle, though... took a break for a few months, so now I have to work at everything again.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
49 0 7

You wil do great.

Best of luck with your store.

PS: I was not stating that the name is bad, I was stating that just text seem a bit boring.

The Elephant favicon is really nice, you could perhaps use it to brand your name/logo.

One more thing; the "Instagram" pictures are all different sizes, if you can - you should make them all the same size.

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
240 1 20

Okay, I revamped the logo....check and see what you think...

I don't know how to fix the Instagram images, since it's part of the theme and I don't see a way to adjust them...

0 Likes