** I Need help on my store's user experience **

POWMO
1 0 0

Hi there - I just took over managing POW Audio's store (powaudio.com) and I don't like the user experience at all. I'd like help looking at a new theme and rebuilding the site so that our benefits shine through and we clearly communicate our product's features. We only have 3 products right now and it's a hot mess - especially the home page. I'd love some support!!

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey POW Audio,

Keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing your store:

• The header looks clumsy. The "Shop Now" button on the top-right header corner makes no sense.
  • You are missing the  "home button" at the header menu beginning which facilitates easy site navigation.
  •  Add the "Login" icon beside the (search bar and cart) on the top header right for ease of access.
  • Shift the "header" menu to the middle for symmetric header look.
  • Include your "free shipping+ promo offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a catchy tagline like "Hurry! 25% OFF+Free Shipping for tight stay at home budgets"  to compel the customer to buy.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I hope the user experience becomes friendly with time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Dear Powmo,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes