I WANT A CLEAR REASON TO WHY IM NOT GETTING NO TYPE OF SALES

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1
I WANT A CLEAR REASON TO WHY IM NOT GETTING SNY TYPE OF CONVERSIONS OR SALES PEOPLE SPEMD A AVERAGE OF 10 MIN ON MY STORE SOME ADD TO CART SOME CHECK NOT A SINGLE PERSON PURCHASE LIKE I WORKED REAL HARD ON EZOSTO LIKE FROM THE BRAND AWARENESS TO COUNTLESS SLEEPLESS NIGHTS FROM TRYING TO HELP FROM FIVERR I REGRET THEIR RESPONSE TIME IS TERRIBLE I NEED A TRUE VETERAN AND PROFESSIONAL TO TELL ME WHAT IM DOING WRONG BECAUSE AT THIS POINT IM OVER I FEEL LIKE QUITTING THIS STORE BEEN OPEN SINCE JUL6 AND MY FIRST SALE BACK TO BACK WAS IN SEPTEMBER NO CLOSE TO ME SUPPORTS I FEEL SO ION HOW TO FEEL BUT IT DOESNT FEEL GOOD CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME MY WEBSITE IS www.ezosto.com
I DONE TALKED AND HAD BUSINESS MEETINGS WITH BIG YOUTUBERS WHO PERSONALLY LIKE MY PRODUCT BUT THINGS HAVE BEEN IN A RUT LATELY OLD FRIENDS TRYNA KILL ME PEOPLE TRYNA SET ME UP I DONT BOTHER A SOUL ALL I DO IS CONSTANTLY TRY TO GROW MY BUSINESS I HONESTLY DIDNT START A DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS FOR A WUICK I FID IT SO IT CAN BE A LONG TERM BRAND NOW I DIDNT COME HERE FOR ANYONE TO FEEL SORRY FOR ME OR PITY ME ALL I ASKING FOR A STRAIGHTFORWARD ANSWER HOW I CAN OPTIMIZE MY WEBSITE SO I CAN GET MORE SALES AND FACEBOOK CONSTANTLY KEEP DISABLING MY ACCOUNT SO SINCE SUMMER I COULDNT RUN NO TYPE OF ADS SO THATS A OBSTACLE AND I TRIED FIVERR BUT THEIR RESPONSE TIME IS TERRIBLE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP AND PLEASE DONT TRY TO SELL ME ON ANYTHING GIVE ME VALUE FIRST THEN TRY TO ENTICE ME WITH YOUR OFFER MY CONTACT IS 561-720-9745 or ezosto@gmail.com THANK EVERY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
730 68 144

Hey there, @EZOSTO 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear you have been having a hard time getting sales, let's dive right in. 

I noticed that your product image sizes vary. While this is not technically an issue, your store would look that bit more polished and professional if all the images were of a standard size, especially in collection pages, etc. I would recommend using an app such as Photo Resize to get all of your images uniform. 

I noticed that a lot of your product images are missing their Alt Description. Luckily adding an alt description is super easy to do and can be done so as outlined in this doc which can be found in our help center the home of all our help docs! The long and short of it is that adding alt descriptions helps you rank better in Google because it is telling Google what your images are and so your products can show up in Google image searches. Having the descriptions there also makes your site more accessible for anyone with any kind of visual impairment as their screen readers can read what the image is for them. So while making your page that bit more accessible you are also improving your SEO. Here is a great guide to writing truly effective alt descriptions for your product images.

I can see that some of your products have reviews, while others do not. Trust is the most valuable currency you can have in an online store. If a customer feels that they can trust a store they are much more likely to buy from it. Having the option to leave a review really helps build that trust with customers. Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for exceptional customer experience. Seeking out online reviews has become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them. So I would recommend installing AliReviews for your reviews also.  AliReviews imports genuine reviews from AliExpress to display on your product page. Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for exceptional customer experience.

There are no social media linked to your store. In this day and age that is pretty strange. Having a strong social media presence is very important in ecommerce, be it Twitter, Facebook or Instagram (preferably all three). I would encourage you to take a look at our guide on social media marketing here.

It does sound like you are having some difficulty with online marketing. When starting off, marketing is essential. It is very difficult to gain traffic if nobody knows about your store. There are some great guides here on making sure customers find you:

Taking a look at your About Us page, there are a lot of run-on sentences and inconsistencies when it comes to your use of capitalization. I would recommend having someone look over your copy and proofread it before you publish it. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Globetrotter
690 41 157

Hey,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.

2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.

3. Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.

4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Also, You have around 91 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 50
Hey, Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store.
You have such a nice store why don't you use some engagement tools to capture your visitors?

Make use of pop-ups to greet your customers. I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and the most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

I would recommend you to add a review button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance. Create an engaging and interactive website- Engaged and loyal customers, can lead to an increase and repeat sales and also eventually lower down your cost of acquisition.

Make use of push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.

Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

You can add loyalty points and referrals, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.

Send welcome emails, start a welcome series, based on customer activities on your store. Send Broadcast Emails campaigns to anyone on your list when you need to talk to everyone at once. Automatically trigger emails when your customers are most interested based on the purchase, or site visits, or engagement. Or the way they interact with your brand. Group your audience into segments based on almost any factor so that the right message gets to the right person.

Give a try to Aitrillion.com. I am sure it will definitely help.
Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes

I would suggest starting simple. Sit with a few friends and, one by one, watch them use your website. It should highlight any major issues with usability. Once you know there are no major issues, you can start to look a little deeper.

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

If my response was helpful, please click the like button below.
0 Likes