I Would Like Feedback on my Store Please

lmrobinson
2 0 1

Hello Shopify Community,

I would like feedback on my store. I would like to know your thoughts on the overall feel, perception of the visuals, checkout process and any other feedback and/or that would help improve the shopping and purchasing experience.

Thank you for your help.

www.greenkitchencompany.com

0 Likes

Hi Robin,
I just went through your store and  recommend the following things to be added:

1. Storefront: 
- Make header a little more organized so the white empty spaces are filled up and do not look odd. Actually, it's the first thing any visitor notices. 
- Use at least 2 banner images. It helps your visitors know about the latest offers and latest deals which are being offered to customers.

- Add a section of the product collection like recommended products, bestsellers, other collections etc in the storefront similar to featured products. 

- You can add Instagram feeds as well which shows the IG posts on the storefront.

- The option of customer subscription can be set in the footer.

- The footer can be more organized so it looks more appealing. 

2. Collection page:

Below section on every collection page can be made more appealing. 

screenshot-greenkitchencompany.com-2020.03.23-19_09_43.png

- A collection page can always have 10-15 products listed. As you have fewer products, list them on a single page. There's no need for pagination

3. Product page:

- the product page can have an attractive design. this looks a little congested even if we have spaces at the sides. So the spaces can be utilized. 

screenshot-greenkitchencompany.com-2020.03.23-19_14_03.png

For more, you may learn more about how to improve your Shopify store: http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie
In case you need any help, feel free to reach out!
Thanks

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes

Hi @lmrobinson ,

I just reviewed your website. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better.

Home page: I like your homepage flow but it would be great if you featureless product on on homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc.

Homepage banner: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Instead of having one single large banner, you can implement the carousel (recommended 2-3 images) with interesting taglines.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user. Also, reduce the size of the header.

Product Images & Description: Product page formatting is messed up, it should be nicely spaced and visually appealing. Insert images into the carousel. Display the extended product details using tabs.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth adding brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Integrate Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Arpan12
Shopify Expert
49 2 8

Hi @lmrobinson 

Hope you are doing good !!!

With regards to your store, I would like to inform you that you did a great job but there are few minor hiccups, which need to be performed, please check the below recommendations;-

1)Structuring of the website, should be updated especially home page general layout should be banners, popular categories, featured collection and newsletter should always be above footer in your product is coming below newsletter. Newsletter is always the last section. Kindly refer the screenshot https://prnt.sc/rl8igq

2)I was doing the test order to check the announcement bar, since you are already providing free shipping,banner is providing false message there is no need to give coupon code, if already you are free shipping, please check the screenshots https://prnt.sc/rl78ex  https://prnt.sc/rl8igq

Also, I would recommend you to add  free shipping on the cart value , for example there should be minimum value i.e $50 below $50 buyers need to pay shipping price, in this way he will increase the cart value.

3)Also since you are selling globally, so you need to have currency converter and language converter buyer should feel that he is buying from street.

4)Also, there is an issue in the UA code of analytics , two codes are coming, only one single code should come.

For more details, you can schedule appointment with me on email arpansrivastava@cedcommerce.com, we can discuss how we can create better store for getting sales.

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/

Shopify Expert
0 Likes
HelpfulBeing
Pathfinder
106 6 22

Hi @lmrobinson ,

I can see that you have information about shipping, returns and refund policy which very important to have to increase trust among shoppers.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider  :

1. Customer testimonials could be added to increase trust among shoppers.

2. Instagram feed can be added for better brand promotion.

3. Would love to see Login system.

4. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hey @lmrobinson,

- After the banner image on the homepage, you should add a collection list.

- You should make your store interactive and engaging which will help you to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. 

- Add a newsletter pop-up. Customize it in a way you want. You can make an attractive newsletter pop-up.

- Display testimonials on the homepage. 

You should maximize the engagement store. Every eCommerce store must have essential tools that help in keeping the customers engaged on their store and increase repeat purchases. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to get conversions and sales. For that, give loyalty points to your customers for newsletter signup, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store. This will entice your customers and will make your visitors perform an action on your store. You can send the visitor email, push notification in real-time without losing any customers. This kind of integration will help you to trap each and every customer and will retain them by bringing them back to the store.

If you would like to implement this integration on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful. It is a fully integrated and all in one Shopify app. Also, you can track the real-time activity of each and every customer on your store with the help of customer timeline feature that shows the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when did they sign up, when the customer was last active so that you can target them accordingly to get conversions. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes