I am a beginner. I need your FEEDBACK!!! $0 sale right now...

Solved
TobyNoh
2 0 0

Hi. I started e-commerce business 1month ago.

my store name is Mountwing. it is outdoor category.

but the problem is my sale is still $0..............

I don't even know what is wrong, what I have to do.

I tried ads from Facebook but it doesn't work.

anyway,

I seriously need your feedback, advice and opinions.

please help me.

https://mountwing.com/

0 Likes
markking4real
2 0 0

Hi there!

I think the name is quite unique and distinct. Regarding the home page, you should enlarge the logo of the website quite a bit. This will help with the website's branding and make it more appealing to the consumer. Secondly, I strongly urge you to change the font. As soon as I opened the website, the font flooded my eyes and made it quite hard to read the website. Stick with a more simple font, so it doesn't overwhelm people visiting your website like it did with me Also, you should get rid of the white text on the photos of the four tabs, it ruins the quality of the photos. 

I believe critical unfiltered advice is better than sugarcoated advice, so I'll give it to you how it is. The white text font made it extremely hard for my eyes, and it was a struggle not to exit out of the website. You also need to simplify and reduce the amount of text, it's way too much. Also, I know it is common advice to show sales on your products, but when almost ALL of your products are on sale, that is a red flag to the consumer. You also need to improve the quality of your product photos. From the looks of it, I assume you are drop-shipping these products. If that assumption is true, then you need to communicate with the seller for better photos without the graphics (i.e. American flag in the photo, etc.) or hire someone from Fiverr or another website for product photography. 

The reviews also look incredibly fake as well. Try to keep some of them short and some reviews should not have a profile photo. Make it randomized.

I also noticed a handful of typos and common errors/mistakes. I would tell you these mistakes that are hindering your growth, but in an attempt to keep this relatively short, I will gloss over this. 

I think your website needs a lot of work to be done before you will gain any sales. I advise a major rework of the website with a mentor or website expert guiding you. 

On another note, I've worked with many site owners on how to improve their product(s) and website. That being said, if you think you do need help or a more in depth review, feel free to reply or message me and I can give you my standard rates! Thanks and happy site making!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @TobyNohThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make people want to purchase:

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Run email campaigns and do A/B testing.

Ads help to bring traffic to your store. You have designed a great store. You should start putting efforts into marketing too. Make your store engaging and interactive. 

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- Free plan available. Try AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 137 329

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @TobyNoh,

Sorry to hear that you've been spending on ads with no return. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

mountwing-01.png

NAVIGATION
mountwing-02.png
Within your navigation there are a few text errors, you are missing an "s" at the end on a few words.
"All Product" should be "All Products"
"Best Seller" should be "Best Sellers"
"Shoe" should be "Shoes"
"Chair&Table" should be "Table and Chairs"
"Tent" should be "Tents"
"Stick" I would rename either "Walking Sticks" or "Hiking Poles"

PRODUCT TITLES & DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product titles & descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

PRODUCT FILTERS
I'd recommend adjusting your product filters. I'm not sure why you are using hashtags but I'd change that and make it really simple for the customer to find what they are looking for quickly.
mount-filters.png

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

PRODUCTS
As you know, camping and outdoor gear can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a tent or a hiking backpack in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move onto different products. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
230 18 84

Hello @TobyNoh 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes

Hello @TobyNoh 

I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Recently viewed :As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add  recently viewed products feature. for this you can consider this shopify app Tuecus.

Add Blog page: You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @TobyNoh,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
TobyNoh
2 0 0

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I realized I totally started wrong way.... 

now I deleted all my product and all theme pictures

I wanna restart from the scratch.

Thank you very much again! And thanks for your YouTube tutorial !

I'm watching everyday!

0 Likes