I am getting traffic but no one is buying!

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello!

I opened a store here on Shopify, but I don't know if I did everything right.

I am selling digital products like templates, presets and more.

The store became public from June 26, 2020. I know it a short time, but I managed to get 1800 sessions from Facebook ads. I placed a free sample on the website, so this way the customer can check the product before buying it. From the 1800 sessions only 13 people downloaded it (AND IT'S FREE). Also, I am building my network on Facebook and Instagram.

I know selling digital products is hard because the customer is afraid to get scammed.

But I just to take feedback from you, if possible.

My website is: PXL READY 

Is there anything I can do to try to improve it? or it is only a matter of time.

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1574 95 221

This is an accepted solution.

Dear PxlReady,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Add favicon and improve your logo
  • Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 39-45 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Use predictive search feature
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some Basic SEO and Index your product at Google.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact For: Shopify Store Customization
Email: task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Other Services:Shopify Store Setup Service | Hire Shopify Developers Singapore
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for this detailed reply!

I will try to complete this list.

Best regards,

Pxl Ready

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @PxlReady ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I can see the reviews option but when I click on that it’s not working fine.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
186 15 39

Hello @PxlReady 

Welcome to Shopify! 

Like you mentioned, selling digital products online can be a tricky thing because tend to not trust very easily. So I think you should focus on building trust in your store as much as possible. Here are a couple of things you can check - 

1. Getting as many reviews as possible for your products. And if you don't have enough sales yet to generate the reviews, check if you can get testimonials from trusted people in the community.
  2. Making the chat option and contact us very visible. This will give the shoppers confidence that you are reachable and legit.
  3. Adding warranty/guarantee information. This can be in the form of graphic labels as well so that you can catch the shoppers attention in the catalog also. You can check out some styles here.
  4. Some video based content to show your products - since these are software products, getting short videos to show how they would operate would be good way to establish an interest in them.
  5. You can also use these videos/other blog posts to engage in different user communities and build more trust as a distributor. 

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks for your reply!

The reviews option is only available when someone purchase a product.(This way, all the reviews will be organic)

As for the rest, I will do them.

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks for your reply!

I am trying to find people to review my products, but it's not working. I even placed a free sample on my store to get more credibility, but even that did not work perfectly.

I added a small video preview in the description on every product.

As for the rest, I will do them.

Thanks again!

0 Likes