I am having around 250 visitors but no sales

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a facebook ad up paying 2 dollars per day and getting over 250 visitors on my website BUT NO SALES!! i dont know what im doing wrong. I tried all the apps to boost sales but nothing seems to be working, Im selling one cheap product and saying free shipping for over 20 dollars. Im trying everything, but nothing seems to be working!!

This is my website : www.agasyjewels.com

Anything would help thanks !! 

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your product pages:

Product Page  Feedback

1. I imagine you are selling each keychain separately. I would make a product page for each product

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site... once you make a product page for each item. This can help increase your average order value and get you to rank better in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi youssefawny12,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I would recommend remove the search area.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
Homepage
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 2

@youssefawny12 wrote:

I have a facebook ad up paying 2 dollars per day and getting over 250 visitors on my website BUT NO SALES!! i dont know what im doing wrong. I tried all the apps to boost sales but nothing seems to be working, Im selling one cheap product and saying free shipping for over 20 dollars. Im trying everything, but nothing seems to be working!!

This is my website : www.agasyjewels.com

Anything would help thanks !! 

Hi! Your store is very weird and looks off putting and scammy. Also you are running facebook ads in the wrong manner. I can tell because you should not be having 250 visitors from just £2 spent. You will continue to fail unless you receive from facebook ad training. You clearly don't know what you are doing. Hope this helps!

Instagram Influencer
0 Likes