I am in desperate need of help. Feedback Please!

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hello I'm not getting any visitors to my site. I'm not getting sales to my website. I use all my social media accounts for ads and still  NOTHING!! I cannot get people to subscribe. I don't know what i'm doing wrong? Please Help Me!!!!!!  

Luvmemore.online

Minnie

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
25 4 5

what I noticed:

1- domain name (.online) is not what people used to .. people need to trust you to give you there money 

use .com or .net its authentic and give the customer a sense of comfort.

2- too much pop ups .. I encountered 3 notifications right after I opened your website, this is no good

3- product page is very crowded , the customer don't need to know that much of details, in fact think about it like this, you are putting obstacles

in his process of buying your product.

details.JPG

4-

and rating ?? it's not the right time to introduce rating in my opinion.. rating is judgement in which customer look at to help making decision

If rating is not saying "so other ppl tried this and liked it .. go ahead buy it, it's great" then it says the exact opposite.

the point is .. don't show empty ratings .. wait until you have loyal customers then add rating.

all of this are my personal opinion. you can agree or disagree with.

any how am available for any help .. by my email:   shullimaaz@gmail.com 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey buddy, I started freelancing..
Hire me through Upwork,
I need your support and rating..
click here: MaazS
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi @LuvMeMore 

The products you offer on your website are great. However, your site is missing some key elements you need to turn visitors into customers. Some of the areas include:

• Home page (Doesn't flow well needs to be better organised e.g. popular products on scroll and collection list).
  • Product page (not simple for a user to organise products)
  • Mobile friendly (50-90% will be viewing on a mobile)

Here are some links to videos that could really help you out also

Hope these suggestions help. Reach out if you need anymore help. 

Cheers,

Celina

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
299 11 62

Hi @LuvMeMore welcome to Shopify family

Must say you really have catchy products in your store, A couple of suggestions which might help you:

1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80% evaluate your competitor’s website’s after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2.  Branded video content is likely to takeover consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Ensure that every products has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Engaging audience by writing blogs and promoting them on social media platforms will soidify your brand value in market. The consumer will think that you are the master of knowledge and are aware of everything.
6. The images on homepage are uneven a fix aspect ration for the images will be helpful.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as refernce)
image_png_1959029716 (1).png
I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @LuvMeMore ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you. 

• There are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello @LuvMeMore 

You have a beautiful online store and I can imagine how frustrating it must be to not get any traction. However, building traction and trust on any store takes a bit of time and consistent effort. So, don't lose hope.

Meanwhile, here are a few things that I believe can help you:

• You have a great domain name. .ONLINE has a global appeal so make sure you highlight that in all your social, email, and digital communication. This will help you stand out from your competitors. Other businesses such as www.getbaked.online, www.profx.online, www.remote.online are all building great brands using this domain extension.
  • Use content marketing - write blogs, answer questions on Quora and Reddit about your industry and plug in your products in them. This will also help you improve your SEO.
  • Can you write an eBook about a topic that's relevant to your industry and products? Do that and promote it. This will help you get relevant leads that can later be converted into loyal customers.
  • Start small and focus on max 3 different strategies at a time. The more time and effort you invest there, the more you'll be able to attract traffic. 

Beyond that, you can always make improvements to your website. My best tactic is to see what your competition is doing and try to imitate that by making it your own and relevant to your brand.

Here are a few more resources that I think can help you (these are extremely relevant to eCommerce):

1. https://get.store/blog/ecommerce-content-marketing/
  2. https://get.store/blog/ebooks-for-ecommerce/
  3. https://get.store/blog/online-marketing-tools/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
179 26 109

Hi @LuvMeMore

That is very frustrating, and I’m sorry that you have to go through the disappointment of running a paid campaign only to get no conversions from it. You have a lot of great advice in here, and I’ll add my feedback as well.

Before we even start, I want to stress the importance of using visitor behavior to understand what’s going on. Look at heatmaps (to see where people click) and session recordings (to watch what happened during a visit). It will help you see what your visitors experience and what’s stopping them from completing a sale. It also will help you evaluate your changes you make to evaluate if it fixed the conversion barrier or not.

Homepage

• I agree that there are too many popups here. An analogy we use is that this sort of pop-up behavior is like going on a blind date, and your date starts coming up with names for your future children before you even order drinks. Use heatmaps to see how people respond to those pop-ups, but I would highly suggest removing them or delaying them to show only on a return visit or if someone has engaged with your store.
  • There are a lot of extra tabs around your store. I see a wishlist, rewards, and TrustedSite. Heatmaps will show you how visitors interact with them. In my experience though, the timing here is off. Like with the pop-ups, a first-time visitor doesn’t know if they want to buy from you, not to mention use your rewards program or create a wishlist! Especially since the Rewards tab shows an expired promotion date, just remove it. For the wishlist tab, have it show only after someone views a product.
  • Banner: Use this for more than a welcome message. Promote your free shipping (if you have it) or a deal. Make sure it’s clickable.
  • Logo: Your logo is essentially acting like a hero image. It’s so large that it’s taking up a large part of your prime real estate on your homepage. This is the first experience people get of your store when they land on it. I would move the logo to the upper left corner and move the navigation bar to just above the banner. Test out using just the hamburger menu for all visitors or limiting it to the mobile design. 
  • Hero image: I would definitely use a better image for a hero image and add a CTA. Feature your products if you can, but make it relatable. 
  • Products: Instead of diving right into your products on the homepage, consider using collections to organize it better. Use heatmaps to see where people click and how far they scroll on your page. Other features to consider using: Best Sellers/Popular scrolling product list, a buying guide
  • Newsletter subscription form: Add more value to it. I doubt many people are scrolling to this point (check heatmaps though), but it needs to have more of a reason why someone should give their email address. Do they get a discount on their next order? Exclusive deals just for subscribers? What? 

Footer

• Social media links: Most aren’t working. Also, make sure they open in a new tab rather than the same tab.
  • Shipping policy: There’s a repeated header, so it says “Shipping policy” twice. You need to link your email address. In general, it feels a little unwelcoming. I’m not giving your legal advice, but I would still try to soften the language a bit if you can. I would also add in some information here on shipping costs and international shipping information. 
  • Refund policy: Link your email address. 
  • Contact us: Add in a nice welcoming message stating your commitment to your customers with your phone number and email address. In the form, remove the phone number field (it has a high abandonment rate on more e-commerce stores). Install live chat on your site. It lets you answer visitor questions while they are still on your site. You can use auto invites to target behaviors  -- like didn’t checkout within 2 minutes of adding a product to the cart or spend 45 minutes on a product page -- to trigger a chat invite to answer visitor questions before they just give up.

Navigation
This is where you’re going to get the most return on using heatmaps and session recordings in particular. Again, watch how they navigate through your story. Do desktop visitors use your top level navigation and not the hamburger menu? What about your mobile visitors? I see on mobile that you use both navigation menus, which isn’t necessary. For mobile in particular stuck with the hamburger menu.

I noticed a few more things:

• When you click on a collection, the collection name goes white. Definitely adjust that.
  • What are Minnie Tees? When I go into it, there aren’t just t-shirts. It’s pretty confusing.
  • You desperately need filters on your collections. Add filters for color, size, availability, ratings, etc. 
  • Make sure your photos are consistently sized. Right now there are some that are slightly longer than others, and it throws off the overall look of your collections.

Product Pages
For reference, I’m looking at Casual Cartoon Print Multi-color Maxi Dress.

I know this can be a popular layout for some Shopify stores, but it’s not working with your store. The photos are very blurry, and they would do better in a smaller size and featured on the left with the check-out information on the right.

Other things:

• Take out the material drop-down
  • Clarify your colors. Is the White the one with the RugRats characters or the Nickelodeon characters? It doesn’t seem to be very easy to understand.
  • Where’s the sizing chart?
  • Don’t leave shipping calculated at the checkout. Customers don’t want to be surprised. 
  • Your top level navigation disappears when I’m on a product page. 
  • Your description needs some work. Make people want to buy it! Right now, it’s basic details like material (polyester) and length (floor-length). That’s fine information, but this is where you can write a killer description that helps sell it. 
  • Your red “Buy it now” button with the gold text doesn’t stand out. Change it to a white text. 
  • While you may not have many reviews now, make sure you add a review request in your purchase follow-up communication. 

Minnie, you have a great store here. It just needs some tweaking, and you’re headed in the right direction. For your Facebook ads, segment your heatmap data and session recordings to see just that traffic. It’s good to start with your store, but you may also want to check your audience as well. 

In the end, visitor behavior is going to be the insight you need to find out what’s causing people to abandon your site before converting. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers -
Danny 

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes