Hi @Davrell Hope you are doing well and great. I saw your post regarding to checking of your eCommerce website and i will be glad letting you know that are still some thing get done before lunching of your site. You have a nice product niche and i will love if you can change the footer color to something
This is an accepted solution.
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks great and here are few tips which you can work on them.
Firstly, Make a Sticky Header for easy navigation on the store.
Add a Live chatbot.
Add more contact details to look your store more trustworthy.
Logo is missing in the Information page(shipping address page).
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
Hello @Davrell, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- On the homepage, add a section of trending products or best sellers.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage.
- Add a newsletter subscription popup with a discount code. Give loyalty points on the signup. This will help you to increase the number of newsletter subscribers.
- Engage your visitors by adding web push notifications which will help you in retargeting your customers. They are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to the customer’s device, mobile, or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
Overall, the layout and design look good!
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!