I am not getting any sales since launch, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi I’ve launched my store on September 2nd but didn’t actually finish setting it up until the 5th-6th. I have spent countless and countless of hours/days/weeks trying to make my store as perfect as possible. I have been running tremendous amount of ads and I average about 30-110 traffic/day but with no sales as of yet. I have set up everything - google analytics, fb pixel, ig (@shades.la), fb, Pinterest, etc

Can someone please tell me what’s wrong with my website and what I can do to improve it? I am always looking for advice, feedback, or criticism for my store so I can get better and better at it.
https://www.Shadeslalove.com

Thank you! Much love.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
808 67 188

Nice congrats on the launch that's a big milestone.

The best data you can get is from actual visitors. You can use an app like Hotjar to put a little widget box in the corner of screen asking a question, like "are you finding everything ok?", "what do you think about our prices?", etc. Then you collect feedback and iterate.

Some ideas to improve conversions:

- Invest in a professional logo. This instills more trust + makes your brand more memorable (people usually need to interact with your brand a few times to purchase).

- I think a brighter, more colorful environment / color scheme would match better with sunglasses.

- Sunglasses are seasonal with spring / summer being your big months... I think demand will be low until holiday season comes up. Not much you can do there, except maybe add some accessory products?

- Build more brand messaging and upgrade your about page with some images. There are also some grammar errors on your about page. I've found that website visitors love about pages and want to know who they're buying from.

- Competing on price is going to be tough because people can just go to amazon to find low price anything. For smaller brands I think you really need to focus on being unique and use your messaging to give people a reason to buy from you instead of the big box stores.

- Try multiple sources to find quality traffic. For example, cold facebook ads on an unknown brand generally don't work too well... but Google Ads directly to product pages might have more luck (and will give a better indicator of whether people are interested in your products because coming from Google Ads they're more ready to purchase).

Good luck 🤘

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey,

It seems you have worked quite a lot, as store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. Missing on favicon, logo is just simple text.

2. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Also, You have around 120 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://shadeslalove.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

4. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes