20 0 2

What's your store URL ? 

0 Likes
LeoBSN
Excursionist
20 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Nasi 

In my opinion the phone case niche can be really hard when we talk about conversion rate.

There are too many competitors, especially on Amazon. Why would anyone buy from your site instead of Amazon? It's a trusted site with next-day delivery in most cases.
Phone cases can also be purchased on local stores for a cheaper price.

I'm not saying your store is bad, because I think you've done a great work with that. I think the problem are the products you're selling.
Just try to find an product that solve a problem, or something with a "wow" effect.

Other than that, I think your site have too many items. I would only work with a few of them, or do a one-product store.

Have a wonderful day!

0 Likes
Nasi
Tourist
5 0 3

Thank you! completely agree with your suggestion!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 428

Hello @Nasi, I hope you are doing well! here are some quick tips and suggestions that will help you to make people purchase from you:

- You should add product descriptions.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

- Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Nasi
Tourist
5 0 3

Thank you for sharing some ideas and strategies. Apprecaite your time for looking into it

IntrigueDesigns
1 0 0

I have also the same problem, i have round 200 page visits a day but 0 sales. My Store: https://www.intriguedesigns.co.uk/.

Any help is appreciated, thanks

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 428

Hello @IntrigueDesigns, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- Give product recommendations to your customers by personalizing the shopping experience. Add a section of trending and new products on the home page.

- Add an announcement bar, sales motivator bar, or timers to promote your offers on the store.

You should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandon your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

- Retarget customers by sending push notifications to customers in real-time without getting their email addresses. Send push notifications to your customers of price drop alerts when they leave your store just by browsing the product or abandoning it. The web push notification will help you to bring back customers to your store. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Vietcraftlink
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi,

My shop is too

0 Likes