I am not making any sales

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

please check my stores, i am not generating any money, i have done some traffic/post eng/conversions, but no one is buying.

www.allyounid.com

regards,

Marwan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1110 108 278

Hey there,

Bo here from Shopify Support!

Great looking store, I absolutely love cats so I really did enjoy looking through your store to find room for improvement. You really have found your niche which is awesome, it helps you gather the right audience which is super important, there are however some things we can improve on in this website to help you get those conversions. 

While your products are brilliantly curated and your pictures look amazing you could definitely work on the descriptions. The first thing I always look at when giving feedback on stores is the product descriptions. Anyone who is familiar with AliExpress or Oberlo will spot this right away and in doing so they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this cat toy? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at [Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

Om your home page it states that you will offer a special rate to those who spend over $100 in your store. As your items average in cost at the $12 mark I would consider lowering this requirement to get discount as realistically, someone is not going to want to buy 8 items to avail of a discount. It may also be a good idea to actually display the discount code on your website as opposed to asking the customer to get in touch. Waiting for the customer to get in touch slows the whole process down and creates unnecessary work for both you and the customer. Having the discount code on the homepage will encourage your customer to check out there and then. 

As your store is so niched it is perfect for influencer marketing. With influencer marketing, you would be reaching out to someone who is already well established on Instagram to get them to promote your page. Luckily for you, there are tonnes of Instagram accounts dedicated to cats so finding an influencer should not be too hard at all. You can read up on influencer marketing here.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
86 6 19
Not sure if you are spending money to send traffic or not but if you are I would stop until you learn more. Google some cat niche stores and see what they are doing different. Also your products are all over the place. You have bears, cat stuff, roses, etc. It makes no sense. If you are a cat store then only carry cat related stuff not the other crap.

There are a bunch of tweaks that need done but fixing the descriptions would help a lot. I would also take off the shipping times from your homepage as well as make the add to cart button a bright color.

Google is definitely your friend as simply googling cat necklace and then looking at those stores/product pages will help you a lot.
0 Likes