I am not making sales but have decent traffic daily from FB ads on my site. Pls help me

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

I have been running Facebook ads for my store for the past week or so. i know thats not that long but I Haven't had a sale yet and am just looking for any tips or feedback as to why no one has followed through. Please be as honest as possible, you wont hurt my feelings

Thanks!

Store: https://mommawho.com/

0 Likes

Hi @Tylerthekerator 

I would stop running ads until you work out why people aren't buying from you. The "Lucky Orange" app is heat mapping software that can give you really good understand of what's not working . 

Also I normally do organic marketing before moving into paid ads. I can give you some tips if you reach out. 

Also here is some video tutorials and reviews of done if you want some tips HERE or https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/shopify

Overall good job. I love your logo. Keep up the good work. Shopify is a learning curve and I'm sure everything is going to work out in the end for you. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

2 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for reaching out! whats the best way to go about organic advertising? 

0 Likes

We have a few clients that target parents with young kid. My feedback will be based on working with these brands the last two years.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would make your customer testimonials standout more on your homepage

2. Your image at the top is decent with the parent and pram but I feel you need to continue the branding across the rest of your site. It looks like your images are more stock images then something you have taken yourself... at least on the homepage

3. If you are not getting any sales from face, either your targeting is wrong or your ad creative (image and ad copy) is wrong and needs to be changes. I image you are targeting parents as an interest on Facebook and Instagram. I would then focus on testing your creative until you see something that works. An early sign that your creative might be working is getting people to Add To Card and Initiate Checkout.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

@DuaneBrown wrote:

We have a few clients that target parents with young kid. My feedback will be based on working with these brands the last two years.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would make your customer testimonials standout more on your homepage

2. Your image at the top is decent with the parent and pram but I feel you need to continue the branding across the rest of your site. It looks like your images are more stock images then something you have taken yourself... at least on the homepage

3. If you are not getting any sales from face, either your targeting is wrong or your ad creative (image and ad copy) is wrong and needs to be changes. I image you are targeting parents as an interest on Facebook and Instagram. I would then focus on testing your creative until you see something that works. An early sign that your creative might be working is getting people to Add To Card and Initiate Checkout.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Thanks for reaching out! If you are feeling like my images are stock photo like, youd be completely correct lol. I have a bag in the mail and once i get that i will work on custom content. In what ways could I get my testimonials to stand out more? Also my landing page from my fb ads will be going directly to my product page. Any advice on making my product page a more convicing? Thanks again guys!

0 Likes

I thought your product page was fine, which is why I didn't say anything. Maybe change testimonials to Customer Reviews. Maybe add a little colour treatment to block off the customer reviews as a different section...colour can help section stand out.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you brother I appreciate the feedback!

0 Likes