I am on trial period

Highlighted
4 0 0

Can i know how to add my account information so i can get paid when i sale? How to delete a store location from my store and how to link products to drop down menu on my home page. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
542 53 68

Hey, @ThePowerofher_.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

There are different methods of getting paid for your sales, as it depends on the payment gateway you're using for your store. If you're using Shopify Payments, you can set up your banking information on Shopify to get paid. However, it's important to note that Shopify Payments is only available in certain countries. We have a list of supported countries and regions for Shopify Payments. If you're using a third-party payment gateway or PayPal, you'll need to set up your banking information with them directly. 

As for locations, you can choose to deactivate or delete the location in your Locations settings ('Settings > Locations'). In order to delete a location, you'll need to deactivate the location first, before the delete function will appear.

You can definitely link products to your header menu, this can be done through the Navigations in your Online Store ('Online store > Navigations'). We have a step-by-step guide to help you with adding, removing, or editing your menu items in your online store. If you'd like to create drop-down menus in your online store, we also have a guide and video for that! 

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know in this thread!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes