I am stuck on my website- Mainly the home page and organizing my products. Need feedback

Highlighted
1 0 1

https://danielas-boutique.com/

password is eglode.

thank you

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @daraarre90 ! Your store looks decent buddy! Here is my contribution to it - 

1. There is a lot of space in the header section that's going waste! Your logo is eating up the space there. Try and merge your logo with header menu to save that extra space. 

Screenshot_2020-07-10_12-15-17.png

Your homepage looks clean. But did you try to do some customisation and testify the strategy? Your fonts are basic, why don't you come up with something different? 

-

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @daraarre90 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • Try displaying the best sellers and new collections on your home page.
  • Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Add sale stickers that help you in bringing sales.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1569 95 220

Dear daraarre90,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Improve Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact For: Shopify Store Customization | Shopify Store Setup Service | Shopify Developers Singapore
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes