I ask for your Professional recommendations and advice from successful people. for my store

GT89
2 0 0

Hello, everyone!

Starting my store for the 1st time (for America)

1. I need your advice and recommendations on my site which is being made for a week now and is almost over. Products are currently being picked up. I will be very grateful if I receive a reply, I will sincerely be motivated to change and achieve a perfect site for my clients!
2. Concerning payments. I've been looking for a lot but I can't find a working way for my American customers to pay with their card. and the money to arrive in a Bulgarian account.
I sincerely ask some if he knows how this can be written to me.

Thanks to everyone who responded, for the 1st time I am writing and asking for opinion in such forums.
Good luck to all! and be healthy!

Regards Georgi

Website https://princess-moon.myshopify.com/
password: wheesh

0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi Georgi, 

Congrats on your first store! For being a newbie in the world of eCom, you are totally nailing it. And according to your request feedback, you know what you are doing. :)

Since the store is not completed yet, I will be able to give feedback on homepage mainly. 

-The first impression was very positive. It looks neat and professional. 

-The images are great quality.

You are totally in the right direction. However, I recommend coming back to this community once you have collection and product page built. That way, you will receive a fuller feedback. 

As for now, here are a couple of things that most of the sites implement: 

1) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

2)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. Free plan is available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
GT89
2 0 0

Hello : )
Thanks for your reply. thank you for the post. I really try a lot.

About social networks - I am fully aware. and will be added. just the site as you said is not ready yet :)

Within 2-3 days there will be a face book and Instagram. added. as a Facebook page already created a month ago.

what is your opinion on payments
what methods can i use that work. I searched for a lot of information but I didn't find anything specific. as I said my account for receiving money will be in Bulgaria. and my Clients will mostly be from America.

I'll try the app you said!

glad to hear that i'm in the right direction. I try a lot and look at all the details.

thanks for taking the time. Thank you very much!

Be healthy and you!

0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @GT89 

I am afraid I will not be able to help you out with payments. However, you can post this questions here https://www.facebook.com/groups/shopifyentrepreneurs and the experts there will gladly help you out :) 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes