Hi everyone. I made a shop glezant.myshopify.com
I ask you to take a look and give, if possible, constructive advice on what else should be done.
Would you like to recommend a good specialist to promote my artworks shop in America and Europe?
I recommend to make the logo smaller and remove his background, if not make the menu white and sticky for easy navigation.
In my opinion I think you need to make the product name (Text) in black instead of green. Also I think the banner maybe will look better in more navy blue.
If my answer helped you I appreciate if you can make my answer as an accepted solution
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @GLEZANT, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Collection page should be in a grid view or list view.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Make your store aesthetically appealing.
- Add a newsletter popup with a discount code on it. Entice customers with a discount code.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:
I- Home page
- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page
- I see there are too much space on both sides of the hero banner, I would recommend you make it full-width to attract user's attention in the most effective way.
- It is quite tricky when using text-overlaid images, if we did not do in the right ways, users would find it difficult to scan information and cause them to hesitate when deciding which path to take to continue their product browsing. So you can consider either leaving the text right under the collection images or using semitransparent background for the overlaid text. Besides that, I would recommend you add CTA buttons under your collection list to increase conversion rate.
- It is great to see you are using Testimonials on your home page to expand brand trust, however, I noticed that there is a slight inconsistence among the reviews, and the highlighted text is not quite attractive, you can consider adjusting them.
- You should have direct stand-alone links to “Return policy” and “Shipping Info” in the footer: Footer is known for the first place users would use to find “Return policy” and “Shipping info” of a website; when people struggle to search for such information, it will cause delay in product browsing. And in some cases, users would reconsider if they want to use the site to make their purchase.
II- Collection page
- I would recommend you use "Grid View" for your collection list, normally "List View" would be more appropriate to spec driven product verticals, meanwhile your products are visual-oriented and appearance would be one of the main factors in users' purchasing decision besides prices.
- I would suggest you display a secondary thumbnail on hover. This is an effective way to provide extra visual information for users to easily evaluate products.
- You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.
III- Product page
- When people purchase online, one of the things they would consider is whether the site provides return policy or not. Therefore, I would suggest you display or link to the Return policy on the main product page content.
- With long product description, you should subdivide by using sections and headings, this is to help users easily scan necessary information.
Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.
Best of luck!
Thank you so much. I want to use all your advice, but I can't because I don't know how to do it technically.
I- Home page
- How do I make a headline sticky? How to stretch the menu (if I understood correctly, you call it a banner)? How to sign the name of the collections below, I also did not find. Maybe this is not possible since I use Debut?
- "add CTA buttons under my collection list" - How do I do this if I don't know what a "CTA" is?
- "There is a slight inconsistency among the reviews, and the highlighted text is not very attractive" - What inconsistency? These are reviews from my store on Etsy about similar products. This store is not trading yet and there are no reviews yet. Maybe write "REVIEWS from Etsy" like that?
Where should reviews from the Homepage lead? I made the product so that it would be clear what is being praised? Or it should be different.
What does dedicated mean? Are you talking about color or highlighting?
- I can separate the Store Policy into "Return Policy" and "Delivery Information", but in my description of each popular product it says that "Delivery time in most countries is around 15-21 days, except in pandemic emergency situations." Do you think this method is worse? From Israel, this is only Israel Post. There is a possibility of express delivery, but for a different price I also introduced it together with the Delivery Price.
II- Collection Page
This is the most painful and I do not know where to write.
I had a crash and now the Grid Format displays not real prices, but 19.99. I had to switch to "List View" - prices are real there. If you do not know how to fix it, then write where to go, where to complain
In addition, along with the problem of price, I noticed a strong deterioration in the quality of photos in collections. I wanted to compress everything using the Tinify API, but I haven't figured it out yet. I was advised to use TiniJPG as a free application, but either it is no longer so or I am not able to use it. Where do you compress the photo?
- "display secondary thumbnail on hover" - how to do this?
- "include as average user rating" - how to do it? The store is new, isn't it?
III- Product page
- Of course I have a return policy, but how do I link to it on the main product page? Is it foreseen in DEBUT? And how - by the Button?
If you answer all my questions, I feel that I will have to erect a lifetime monument to you in the Hero's homeland.