I cannot get in touch with no one who runs shopify

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 0

I am a Novice get my store set but need to know if it is ready to with know glitch from a expert.443 205 8283.I dont have the money to buy experts and its  3 weeks now no sales and i am paying 80 buck to shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
642 21 218

Hey, @Bo7!

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify.

I'm happy to give you feedback on your store. Please provide your store URL if you'd like me to do that.

In the meantime, I think you may find this post useful. It's feedback we commonly give to store owners to help them make sure their store looks professional and trustworthy.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Bo7 ,

Looking for feedback on your store? We would really love to check your store and the work you have done! Could you let us know your store URL?

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 0
my store is www.equipyourhealth.store Equip Your Health
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
642 21 218

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Bo7!

Thank you for providing the URL.

The first thing I would do is check your store over carefully to make sure everything is where it's supposed to be. 

You've got the announcement bar activated but it's still got the default message: 

20-06-iu1on-eewcb

Product images should be a uniform size. The dumbells look a bit odd next to the other products here due to the different sized images: 

20-06-jl33r-vzg6i

This guide explains more about product image best practices.

Make sure you do a thorough spelling and grammar check: 

20-06-xonlo-98pm4

Another section that hasn't been edited: 

20-06-8e7i9-nj166

Your Contact Us page takes too long to find. It's hidden in the footer which is fine if you don't have much on your homepage but I had to do a considerable amount of scrolling before I got to it. I like that you're using an email form rather than making your email address public. This also simplifies things for customers, they don't need to open their email account to contact you. Your store looks anonymous though. I have no idea where you're located. A physical address or mailing address on the Contact Us page would be unlikely to be used but it will increase confidence in your buyers. I also recommend a live chat option. The faster a customer can get answers to their questions, the more likely they are to be confident they will also get a fast response if they have an issue with their order. Here are a few options: 

It's great that you have store policies but in order to look like a professional business, they must be specific to your store. Your refund policy mentions products you don't sell because you're using the default template. You need a refund policy that is a real agreement with your customers. The same is true for your other policies. 

That should give you something to go on but you're welcome to reply if you're looking for more advice for your store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I need a marketer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 0

AS I learn, I need to know why my Facebook microsoft Google cannot be connected keep saying Broswer ,can i hire a expert to fix and make sure my checkout is customer friendly ? can i find apps to minimize my issues in my store / Does shopify do Automization conversion

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
642 21 218

Hey, @Bo7!

You can hire experts to help with your store for sure. Take a look at the Shopify Experts Marketplace. You can post a job to let them know what you need help with and people will bid on the job. You can get help with marketing and much more. 

What sort of apps are you looking for? What are you trying to achieve with those? What do you mean by automization conversion?

0 Likes