I cannot open my shopify store

jbp8
3 0 0

I was able to log in to my shopify account but when I try to log in to my store I got this error message "The page you're looking for doesn't exist, or it might have moved. Try searching for it.". What steps should I do? thanks

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1787 194 536

Hey there, @jbp8 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

When I have come across this behavior in the past it has generally been a localized browser issue. I would recommend always using Chrome when using Shopify. Chrome happens to work best with our software. If the issue persists on Chrome, or, if you are already using Chrome I would recommend clearing your cache. Clearing the cache is the browser equivalent of turning your browser off and on again, it will clear any cookies or cached data that may be causing this issue. 

If this issue persists, I would recommend reaching out to Shopify Support directly. We’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

As this is your first post in the Shopify Community I would like to welcome you! Welcome! I would recommend reading our guide on getting support from the Shopify Community here so you are best equipped when looking for support through these forum boards. I would also recommend taking a look at our introductory guide to Shopify here in our Help Center. The Help Center is packed with brilliant resources on everything Shopify-related to help you get started. 

What is it that you are planning on selling with Shopify? I would love to know more about your business so that I can provide more specific resources to help you get started. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
jbp8
3 0 0
Hi Bo, I appreciate your quick response with my concern will try to do it
tomorrow.

I will be selling skin care products would be really helpful if you will
send me some tips how to sell good on my shopify store. Thank you
0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
74 6 28

Hello @jbp8

Hope you are doing well.  

• First of all, check if your internet connection is all good!
  • Make sure you save all the edit work every time you do some changes on your dashboard or your theme.
  • Maybe try to buy a new domain and a new hosting from a better service provider.
  • Contact Shopify if the problem is still there.

Check out our website 'Descrii' and kindly let us know if you find anything useful that might help you make your store look more authentic and professional and save your precious time.

What You’ll Get - Simple, easy-to-understand, and to-the-point product descriptions that will help you boost your sales, increase product reviews, and increase the overall conversion rate of your Shopify store. These descriptions are not just product descriptions - they are more than that. Also, we brainstorm growth ideas for your products or services.

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1787 194 536

Hey again, @jbp8 

I would recommend checking out our case study on Florivera Skincare here for a great understanding on how to set up a successful skincare store. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes