I cant get Shopify Lite and Facebook to work

Highlighted

I'm having all sorts of difficulty getting Shopify Lite and Facebook to work or communicate with each other. I have tried to import a product from Shopify Lite to Facebook but I keep getting errors like "Must be available for purchase". I am using Oberlo and dropshipping from AliExpress in China, I have had two websites with Shopify previously where I was using Oberlo and dropshipping from AliExpress.

The thing that annoys me is there is no step by step process to show you how to connect Shopify Lite to Facebook, the lack of support indicates to me that Shopify doesn't care about Shopify Lite and they want me to spend more money to have a website. I can't afford to have a website, I chose Shopify Lite because I wanted to sell on Facebook and Instagram.

I have a Facebook account, a Facebook Page where I want to show my products available for sale and a Business Manager. I have tried so many times and spent so long on trying to get it working. I'm about to close it all down, I'm so fed up. If you offer a service, make sure you offer a guaranteed way to make it work.

Can someone please help me make Shopify Lite connect to Facebook, so that I can successfully import products from Shopify Lite to Facebook without problems and can operate the shop on my Facebook Page.

Thank you

0 Likes