I'd Love some feed back on my store

1 0 0

Hello,

I run this Porsche pars business, its brick and mortar swell as online.

we get good trade but I'd be interested in seeing what the experts think.

thanks Woolie

www.wooliesworkshop.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
413 21 84

Hi @paul_woollard 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

I noticed that you don't have a return policy. Would you buy from a store if you thought you couldn't return something? Maybe? But it would be helpful to have a return policy.

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

Another thing you might want to add is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

One thing to consider is adding a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
688 41 157

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 

3. Also, You have around 1936 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://wooliesworkshop.com/search?q=  Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  4. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

5. For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app  Kit.   Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 50

Hey, @paul_woollard 

Really a great store with a wide range of products. I am sure you will not miss on sales. Here are some suggestions you can work on:-

1. Add reviews- It enhances SEO and ranking.

2. You can start using the customer timeline feature to track each and every activity of your customer so that you can target them accordingly by understanding the behavior of your customers. This will help you to run campaigns accordingly and you will be able to maintain a relationship with your customers for the long term by retaining them. 

3. Add web push notifications. It will help you to retarget your customers without their email addresses even when they are not in your store. You can send updates through push notifications. It increases the retention rate by 7 times. It reduces the bounce rate. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes

Dear paul_woollard,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add policies pages at footer

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
7. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes