I'd appreciate getting a little feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4

I launched in January, a terrible time to sell anything but we are averaging 3-5 sales a day, which is not where I want it to be, but not bad for a shoestring budget, belly full of fire (success is the sweetest revenge...) and a little know-how. (but sometimes you don't know what you don't know...)

I start to lose all objectivity and then second-guess myself to death. 

www.memorable-treasures.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

Hi Michelle,

Lovely brand name, very appealing! I love that you already have Mother's Day collection ready, perfect. Your top navigation is user-friendly, which is great for conversion rate.

Consider displaying one of your products in the featured hero image:

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 08.05.16.png

It's a perfect space to engage with your first time visitors - you can display one of your most-viewed items here, add a short tagline and a CTA [call to action] prompting people to click it and shop. Make sure to link the image also to the relevant product. This will help you prompt more people to browse your products, which will improve SEO [website dwelling time and bounce rate] and also conversion rate [sales].

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know :)

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify SEO expert

Rock Paper Copy

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Michelle,

General

• Your logo is absolutely adorable!
  • The navigation is great.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.

Homepage

• If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

Your store has a chill vibe, which helps drive sales. Here are some ways to make the store better:

Homepage Feedback

1. I would move your about us and blog links from the main menu

2. Add links to your contact us, FAQ, shipping and return/refunds to your footer. Also, your about us page has your contact details, I would move contact details to its own page. Not everyone will think to look under your about us page to contact you

3. You might want to try adding a few posts from your blog at the bottom of your homepage under your Featured Collection section

4. I would remove the popup about what someone else bought. It's annoying and does not help drive sales

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your return/refund policy on your product page as you do for shipping

2. Remove "1652 already gone! Claim yours now." as it makes your store look tacky

3. Add more items to your "You may also like..." or "Best sellers" section that only feature one product right now. You want to make sure you can help increase your average order value

4. Move your sizing guide on this baby product higher on the page. Put it near where parent pick the size

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
2 Likes