I'd appreciate some feedback! redhead-branded-crafts.myshopify.com

1 0 0

I have never opened an online shop before, so any and all advice is welcome here! Is the design nice and simple? Does it look like a place you may shop? What are your all around thoughts on this? Thank you for taking the time to look at my shop. All feedback appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done a great job so far on your store! Well done! And your products are beautiful. The site is still a tad basic, and missing some essential components to really start making sales: 

- Branding for your business is vital. This should include a logo and a favicon. 

- I would love to see a lot more information about your business, who you are, how you produce these great pieces of art. They're handmade and unique, and you should really drive this home! 

- Do you have any reviews/testimonials from previous customers that you could put in a Page on the site? Maybe someone wearing a pendant? 

- Gift idea section, why not target specific people looking for a gift for specific events? 

- A shipping policy page should be created and added to your footer. This is true of returns policy and privacy policy too. You can read more about how to add them here: (http://bit.ly/2MdDzrw). 

- Do you take submissions for custom work? I have a feeling you do from your site, but I see nowhere I can query this. You should have a Contact Us page so customers can get in touch: (http://bit.ly/31TZYyK). 

What sort of marketing strategy do you have to start getting some traffic to the store? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1638 22 163

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I suggest you some points, I hope this helpful for you.
I am unable to find your store's privacy policies and refund policy pages. You can add privacy policy page in your website, It points of interest your organization's perspectives and techniques on the data gathered from visitors.
You should add Refund Policy in home page footer or header section, it can help increase sales because an overwhelming percentage of the customer population looks for it And having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
And you can add trust badges in your store, It helps to your visitors to stay on your site more time, and they trust your store easily.
And You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page.
And you have to create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
I suggest you can't use bold text under description of products view page, It's not looking good.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes