I'd be really grateful for feedback on my one product store! Thanks!

Tourist
14 0 2

www.thethermobox.com

Getting some adds to cart, just no sales yet. Advertising on google ads as facebook is still destroying my ad accounts

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
112 8 18

Hi, @crazycam777

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for reaching out about this. I'd love to lend a hand to help share some feedback on your store. 

Taking a look at your site, you've done a great job with your branding and colour scheme. These details are consistent throughout, and your site looks professional and well put together. I really like that you created your own logo, and how well this logo matches the rest of your branding. Aspects like this are really important to have, and you've done an excellent job of this already! I did notice that you still have the 'Powered by Shopify' text in your footer though, so I suggest removing this so that Shopify's brand isn't interfering with the branding on your site and creating confusion for customers. The steps to remove this text can be found here

The navigation at the top of your site is well set up and very easy to use, which is excellent to see. I'm also thrilled that you have a page about your business' story. This information gives a really great overview into how your business was created, and it helps gives your brand a personality as well. This is something that many customers can relate to and interact with, so it's very important to have these details. However, I did notice that you don't have a contact page, which is also an essential component of any ecommerce store. To get this page added, please follow these steps. Once you have this page created, I recommend adding it to either the main menu or the footer menu on your site so that customers can easily find it. The steps to do this can be found here

I also noticed that you don't currently have any social media links in your footer connecting to a Facebook page or an Instagram page for your business. Do you have social media pages for your business already? If so, I recommend adding the links to these pages to your site's footer by heading into your theme editor and clicking on 'Theme settings > Social media'. If you don't have social media accounts for your business yet, you can create one on Facebook by following these steps, and on Instagram as well by following these steps

Lastly, the homepage on your site has quite a bit of content on it that might be overwhelming for customers to scroll through. To prevent this, I recommend removing some of the content that makes similar statements. For example, the banner image at the very top of your homepage says 'Say hello to healthy eating', and so does the banner image at the very bottom of your site, above the reviews section. I advise removing this second banner image at the bottom of the site to declutter the homepage, and ensure customers aren't being shown duplicate information. 

These suggestions should get you off to a good start, but if you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know and I'll be glad to help further!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop.

2. Optimize your product landing page

3. Target custom affinity audience

4. Use retargeting   

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 2

Thank you so much for such an in-depth feedback! I really appreciate it and I'll definitely implement those changes!

I've got quite a bit of confidence that the store can do pretty well, if I get my marketing right. Only issue is that I've been IP banned on facebook and I feel like it will really limit my future business endeavours, do you guys at shopify know any way to circumvent this?

Again, thank you so much for your help!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
112 8 18

Hi, @crazycam777

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm glad that those suggestions were helpful! 

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've had with Facebook. Shopify doesn't have any insight into Facebook's review processes, or why this may have happened, but I do recommend reaching out to Facebook to find out more information on this, and if it's possible to reverse this decision.

Facebook can be contacted directly through their Help Centre. Hopefully they can assist further once they receive your request.

In the meantime though, I recommend focusing your marketing efforts on other channels to help create more traffic and receive sales. Our Ecommerce Marketing blog is a great resource to check out for more tips and tricks on this. 

Best of luck! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 2

Thank you so much! Will Do!

@Rae wrote:

Hi, @crazycam777

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've had with Facebook. Shopify doesn't have any insight into Facebook's review processes, or why this may have happened, but I do recommend reaching out to Facebook to find out more information on this, and if it's possible to reverse this decision.

Facebook can be contacted directly through their Help Centre. Hopefully they can assist further once they receive your request.

In the meantime though, I recommend focusing your marketing efforts on other channels to help create more traffic and receive sales. Our Ecommerce Marketing blog is a great resource to check out for more tips and tricks on this. 

Best of luck! 

@Rae wrote:

Hi, @crazycam777

Best of luck! 

@Rae wrote:

Hi, @crazycam777

Best of luck! 

Thank you! I'll definitely take a look at that!

1 Like