Hi Shopify fam,
We have recently launched our art supply store and, like many users here I guess, we have never done anything like this before. We've been in operation now for a couple weeks and unfortunately have been having a few reports about the desktop version of the page not loading. Before I bark up the support tree I thought we could get feedback AND test the load on multiple computers at the same time. So, if you would mind, please take a look at www.harepincreative.com and let me know what you think.
Hi @Brodieman !
Welcome to Shopify family!
1. I like the theme of your store, you have a very nice hero banner with slides of the images. Add CTA button on it - "Shop now" or "Buy now"
2. Add sign-in and login icon on the right of the header
3. Add "Homepage" or "Home" button on the navigation bar
4. Add trust badges for payment
5. You have very nice and detailed description of your products, with the right keywords.
6. Add blog page - it will increase the visibility of your brand. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you are constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts.
7. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, which will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.).
8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
10. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
11. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> Add Your website Facebook page under Facebook Icon.
-> Regularly promote your products through social media pages.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
Hello @Brodieman ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey @Brodieman ! Your store looks awesome!! Best thing about it is, the carousel feel on your homepage! Then your entire header meue walks with my cursor no matter how deep I navigate in your website .. that's amazing! Here are some suggestions from our side -
1. There is no Home button in the header menu. Add the Home button to your header menu - its easy that way. Customers can anytime get back to your homepage instead of clicking back back everytime!
2. Instead of "cheap" you can use "budgeted" and words like that. Cheap word doesn't potray a good image.
3. Why don't you add visual effects? Like if I move my cursor to a prodcut's image, it should burst out or slowly zoom in? It enhances users experience!
4. Why don't you have a blog secion? This way you can talk about your store and products to your customers!
5. Why don't you have a logo? That's something important! It's one way to take the path of establishing a brand from day 1.
These were some points we though of suggesting to you! I'm sure your store would do wonders if you spend some more time on it and craft it once again.
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Hi @Brodieman welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!