I'd like to get some feedback on my Store

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

https://mandybag.com/

I'm looking forward for any constructive feedback on my OPS selling a Diaper Backpack. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 50

Hi, @rvbxn!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I would love to provide some feedback on your store. First, I can see that you've put a lot of heart and effort into your store - it looks great! Nothing quite like a good diaper bag! After looking through your site, I do have a few recommendations for you.

1. On the homepage, I noticed that you have text overlay with the title Mandy Diaper Backpack. The text underneath has the word ''savely'' - did you mean to put ''safety''?

2. On your product page, I can see that you have a lot of content. While the information is important, I would recommend reviewing the way it's all displayed. On our App Store, we have a variety of page editor applications that would allow you to section off your product page. This will allow you to present the information in wide sections instead of having the blank space on the left of your product page.

3. I also noticed that one of your variants is out of stock. Offering a pre-order for sold out variants is a great way to keep your customers interested in purchasing with you. If you're interested in offering a pre-order function for your customers, we have a list of applications that provide pre-order management.

4. I absolutely love your video for the diaper bag! It's such a great selling point. Have you considered adding this video to your homepage? If so, here is a forum post about adding a video to the Debut theme homepage that might interest you.

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Mandy Bag,

The "Cart" option should be added beside the search bar on the top right of the header for ease of product selection and checkout process. The currency converter should be placed on the top right of the header instead of the footer. Other noticeable points for optimizing your store into a fresh and unique one are as follows:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Login, when added, should be placed beside the search bar on the top right of the header.
  3. All footer links need to be vertically arranged for better placement and orientation.
  4. Social links like Facebook, Instagram etc are mandatory for strong customer connectivity and association.
  5. A single newsletter should be used instead of multiple newsletters for the latest updates on discounts, promotions etc.
  6. The correct order of arrangement of sidelinks on the top right of the header is as follows: "Login, Search Bar, Cart and Currency Converter".
  7. Instagram images need to be added for instant brand promotion and awareness.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store optimization help you achieve new heights of success.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hey @rvbxn ,

You should maximize engagement in your store which will help you to engage visitors on your stores and will increase conversions and sales. To maximize engagement on your store you can start using loyalty and reward program. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes